Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolutely grim the amount of Scotland and Eire players we're going for these days. Championship reality hitting me right in the gut.

McCarthy is a good player though. Would be astounded if he ended up here.

Absolutely grim the amount of Scotland and Eire players we're going for these days. Championship reality hitting me right in the gut.

Grim?

Our highly paid band of European mercenaries didn't exactly fill the heart with pride.

No you're right, I'm looking forward to us becoming Norwich City.

All well and good loaning out the 'deadwood' as people call them but there's no sign of us even being close to signing reinforcements.

Im not a fan of him but Gouffran is one of few who can play out wide and has looked solid in his 2 appearances. Would be silly to get rid now.

Time to get more technical and intelligent players in from now on imo. Instead of trying to adapt too much to the "Championship style" even more. We have a decent core of players but we need more technical quality in. Talented players will stand out and show how poor this division actually is. A good mix needed. There's a reason these teams are in the Championship.

Time to get more technical and intelligent players in from now on imo. Instead of trying to adapt too much to the "Championship style" even more. We have a decent core of players but we need more technical quality in. Talented players will stand out and show how poor this division actually is. A good mix needed. There's a reason these teams are in the Championship.

Judge is very much a technical player like. He's a dwarf.

Judge is very much a technical player like. He's a dwarf.

Never seen him. I just meant in general. I really hope that the next few players we sign are very good on the ball. Hopefully we can get at least 3 more in. Winger, LB and a striker. Ideally i'd like us to get a good creative CM as well, one that can run the show and dictate the play and tempo as well as being able to make a good final ball. But i'dbe happy with 3 players, but i just can't see us getting all of these unless we get one of them in very soon. Deals can happen quite quick from nowhere to be fair. And we're probably working on a few at the same time. Fingers crossed that we get what we need.

Desperately need a winger, that can come in and contribute right away.  So we look to sign someone who probably won't play again this calendar year?  Seems a bit odd.  I remember him looking good and scoring a few for Brentford, going off of SSN highlights and I think one Friday night game last season. 

I hope we'd still be looking to sign another winger, that has both his legs intact.