Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He played a total of 29 minutes for us. I don't think anyone can say whether he was good enough or not based on that [emoji38]

I think the fact that he played 29 minutes in half a season is a pretty good hint to be fair.

George Caulkin saying Charnley has delayed the Abraham and Lejeune deals after both were basically a signature away from being completed. 

Where's this? ???

Before everyone goes mental it's possible we are working on other deals and these aren't our primary targets.

That's all I can think it is, unless it requires Ashley's sign off and he's causing the delay.

Lee's just been on the drink this weekend, woke up in a ditch and has lost his phone. He just needs a new sim card and it'll get sorted on tuesday

did i imagine it or did charnley not fuck off on holiday at some critical point in our recent history?  he's probably in magaluf

Guest reefatoon

Lee's just been on the drink this weekend, woke up in a ditch and has lost his phone. He just needs a new sim card and it'll get sorted on tuesday

did i imagine it or did charnley not f*** off on holiday at some critical point in our recent history?  he's probably in magaluf

That was Kinnear when he came in as director of nonsense.  Brought him back in the summer and the first thing he did was fuck off on holiday with his missus.

did i imagine it or did charnley not f*** off on holiday at some critical point in our recent history?  he's probably in magaluf

That was Kinnear when he came in as director of nonsense.  Brought him back in the summer and the first thing he did was fuck off on holiday with his missus.

director of nonsense :lol:

That was Kinnear when he came in as director of nonsense.

:spit: