Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why are people seeming more interested in individuals rather than the team? Heard similar things with Aarons. Don't get why you'd be averse to signing a first team quality player.

Benefits the team more in the long run if the right players are brought to their full potential?

Not if we get stuck in the championship due to not having enough quality.

Well yeah its based on a persons subjective opinion. Some partnerships, form, confidence etc may not form in specific circumstances. Likewise that doesnt matter if we're not good enough to go up in the first place, it depends on your personal opinion doesnt it.

Why are people seeming more interested in individuals rather than the team? Heard similar things with Aarons. Don't get why you'd be averse to signing a first team quality player.

Need to keep a squad happy. If someone signs thinking they're the starter and turn out to be third choice, they'll be unhappy. Unhappiness might spread across the squad if certain players are friends with the new striker and so on.

We need a happy and focused squad pulling in the right direction. The right personalities.

In short, that might actually be my issue with Haller. Based on absolutely nothing I just think he's the type of player that believes their own hype.

Need to keep a squad happy. If someone signs thinking they're the starter and turn out to be third choice, they'll be unhappy. Unhappiness might spread across the squad if certain players are friends with the new striker and so on.

We need a happy and focused squad pulling in the right direction. The right personalities.

In short, that might actually be my issue with Haller. Based on absolutely nothing I just think he's the type of player that believes their own hype.

:lol:

Whenever I've seen Rhodes he doesn't seem to contribute much to the play other than finishing off chances. He struggled massively at Boro for a while last season. I doubt he'd come here to probably be 3rd choice too.

I'd rather have a striker who isn't just a finisher but contributes more to open play and leave Gayle to do the finishing

The winger that became unavailable might have been Gray at Leicester. Started the first game of the season for them, which was unexpected.

Good call

Quite like Schlupp but WBA are after him

Is he well known? Reckon i've heard his name before..

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro  1m1 minute ago

Inter close to agreeing terms with #NUFC and France midfielder Moussa Sissoko. Italian club expected to table €35m offer (France Football)

Inter close to agreeing terms with #NUFC and France midfielder Moussa Sissoko. Italian club expected to table €35m offer (France Football)

Yep. Sounds like this could finally be over.

Presents a show on bt I think . Incredible if true

Thats £26M, but we should just let him go for £18m tbh.

It's more like £30M with the current exchange rate

I just realised I converted 30M Euro's not 35, so even better. point still stands though :)