Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

While it's quite likely that Pardew is again peering over our fence hoping to fix his growing problems at Palace, there's zero chance that Townsend would want to go to a small club run by a clueless fraud. Pards must have been on the blower to his pals in the media again.

There's many reasons why he would go to Palace to be fair.

London factor, probably more money and a way better chance of getting into the england set up than playing in the championship.

While it's quite likely that Pardew is again peering over our fence hoping to fix his growing problems at Palace, there's zero chance that Townsend would want to go to a small club run by a clueless fraud. Pards must have been on the blower to his pals in the media again.

London factor, probably more money and a way better chance of getting into the england set up than playing in the championship.

Why? You don't automatically lose all of your talent because you play in a league lower. Townsend would absolutely rip apart the Championship and look like a king. Alternatively, he could play full back for Palace and look like a donkey.

Why? You don't automatically lose all of your talent because you play in a league lower. Townsend would absolutely rip apart the Championship and look like a king. Alternatively, he could play full back for Palace and look like a donkey.

how often do you see championship players get called up?

I like him, he'll score a bagful in Championshp.

Edit : Dwight Gayle obviously.

Looks good whenever i watch him, poor guys had a succession of Pulis, Warnock & now Pardew as manager. Can barely hold down a starting place & finishes top scorer every season  :lol:

Yeah he's certainly wasted by fuckhead. I think he'd suit us, mobile finisher up top.

Ayala - very unlikely I'd say:

Despite having the same initials and a similar surname, it is understood United have not made similar enquiries about David Alaba.

Well if he does, feel free to quote me.

Well if he does, feel free to quote me.

I shall hope it never comes to that, especially after last nights news.

Linked with another young Tenerife striker called Nano that was their leading scorer last season.

VI have you seen much of this kid? Please enlighten us.

Trying to think of some nano football related puns but I'm struggling. Anyone?

Linked with another young Tenerife striker called Nano that was their leading scorer last season.

Can't think of any at the Mindy.

If he comes in i'd still have Ayoze starting up front for us first and Nano second.