Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be surprised if he actually said that at a talk in like

Think he's probably a bit of a moron as it is, ol' Blob. Didn't he slag off a forum member in a club a couple years back? :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Krul can go for all I care, he hasn't kicked on at all and in all honesty is a bang average 'keeper. Elliott as crap as he is, can replace him between the sticks to the point where Krul won't be missed. A less 'keeper, but its not like replacing Shearer with Riviere is it. As for Wijnaldum... he left 6 months ago didn't he?!

I'd be surprised if he actually said that at a talk in like

Think he's probably a bit of a moron as it is, ol' Blob. Didn't he slag off a forum member in a club a couple years back? :lol:

Aye TheGuv :lol:

I still don't believe he'd actually say that at a talk in, nee way.

We should be looking at £25m for the pair and it'll be better spent under Rafa.

Unless there are clauses in contracts we won't be selling cheap, Rafa will want as much out of these players as possible.

Don't think we would get over £20m

Why? We paid near enough £15m for heartless and there is no reason to suggest we won't get our money back for him. As for the crock, well its Pardew, he paid £10m for Whickham with a year left on his contract.