Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul to Palace :lol: I guess he's guaranteed a game seeing as they have three totally s**** keepers on their books.

Wijnaldum can f*** off.

This. Krul hasn't been top class for years,  but he's an upgrade on their three keepers.

And Wijnaldum can fuck right off, as long as we fleece the fuckers the way we did with Carroll.

I wouldn't be surprised if both were loan deals, unless we get big bids for either I don't think we'll sell.

Apparently we'll accept a fiver and be happy with it. Buy 10 players with pashun with that man.

Was wondering the other day about what we will do with our GK situation. Elliott is clearly and will always be happy being a back up (bet he can't believe his luck he made it to this level tbh)

Darlow is young but seems to be getting more confident in every game. I think he will do really well in the Championship.

Selling Krul could be a bit of a risk though as he would be a star player in that league,and seeing as we must come straight back up,it might be best to keep hold of him if we can. After the season he has had he doesn't seem like the sort of player that will be demanding to be sold.

@rafabenitezweb

Michu on Rafa Benítez

tinyurl.com/hzxpc6l

Seems an odd thing to put out...

What happened to Michu?  Had that fantastic season for Swansea, got capped for Spain, and a couple of years later he's in the Spanish fourth division.

@rafabenitezweb

Michu on Rafa Benítez

tinyurl.com/hzxpc6l

Seems an odd thing to put out...

What happened to Michu?  Had that fantastic season for Swansea, got capped for Spain, and a couple of years later he's in the Spanish fourth division.

It's his brothers team I think.

Couldn't give a f*** about either as long as we're getting decent money.

Still p*ssed off we sold Given for £5.7m or whatever it was.

Yep, we didn't get enough for Cabaye either.

For a man supposedly obsessed with the bottom line,  Ashley gets this sort of thing hopelessly wrong

Widely reported that we'd be looking for our money back on Heartless Harry. We may even turn a slight profit, given he's hit double figures and seems to have gotten a generally good reputation.

It's not unthinkable that Krul, given Palace's position, could bring in north of £8m.

Still not a bad price for a proven prem and int'l keeper, especially with the TV money this season.

Both rumours are very believable iyam.

No one else at that 'small talk in' has tweeted about it (has to be small obviously so no one else would know this snippet of news), in fact I can't find any mention of Rob Elliot at Morpeth for a talk in on Google or Twitter. You'd also think that the user that sent it to that twitter account would post it to claim the credit but he hasn't. Not to mention that I doubt Elliot would spill club news like that at a random talk in

All of it screams total bollocks to me

All of it screams total bollocks to me

Of course it is :lol: No idea why it's even being discussed if I'm honest.

It's nothing more than the usual shit that gets hounded to the braindead twitter thread every window but it's being discussed as serious prospect for some reason.

Guest neesy111

Don't think Wijnaldum would even get into klopp 's first team

They've got lots of attacking midfielders already.

Don't think Wijnaldum would even get into klopp 's first team

I'm not sure how he'd fit into their pressing game either, but there is a quality player in there, although I'm not sure English football is really for him even with a better team so I won't be gutted to see him go. Krul is still a good keeper as well but is he good enough to keep out Darlow in the championship? Might be better for all parties if he leaves.

Krul has been s**** for at least 3 seasons, if we get anywhere near £8m for him i'll be delighted. Darlow and Elliot will do us fine for now.

That's absolute garbage he single handedly repelled teams at times with that indisciplined mob in front of him. In fact one game at Spurs it was Krul versus them with at least 5 fantastic saves and several more good ones. He is a world class keeper while Elliot is not.