Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We resigned to losing Mbemba now like?

Assuming Taylor is leaving we're going to need a CB regardless.

Aye, of course. I misread ON post above, assumed he's had Lascelles and Caulker down as a preferred partnership.

I desperately want Mbemba to stay and I'm pretty sure he will. I rate him highly and I think a year under Benitez and in the right setup will do him wonders and make him a very very good CB for years to come.

Guest RafaelBenitez

The last left back Rafa signed was Ghoulam for Napoli and that guy is out of this world. 20+ million he will go for soon.

Can't wait to see the next one he signs.

Chronicle is suggesting a few signings generally lower league players we are rumoured to have looked at previously. Patrick Bamford, Lewis Cook and Lewis Baker may be interesting.

But the most intriguing name on the list is Alvaro Arbeloa, who played for Rafa at Liverpool and Real Madrid and is now out of contract.

Guest firetotheworks

Chronicle is suggesting a few signings generally lower league players we are rumoured to have looked at previously. Patrick Bamford, Lewis Cook and Lewis Baker may be interesting.

But the most intriguing name on the list is Alvaro Arbeloa, who played for Rafa at Liverpool and Real Madrid and is now out of contract.

Oh god, championship or not, I fucking hate Arbeloa, he's terrible.

Oh god, championship or not, I f***ing hate Arbeloa, he's terrible.

Hate the prick as well.