Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure what Hanley has done wrong in all honesty. He's not someone we should sell in haste and can keep a until we can get a good replacement for him and a decent price. £4m isn't a price I think we should really accept.

Agree with the first bit but there's not many clubs who have more than 4 senior CBs. I'd be disappointed if we don't buy one so someone's likely to leave.

I'd sell him in a flash for 4 or 5 million TBH, we will buy at least one defender.

Hanley like Murphy was brought in to help us get promoted and now the job is done they will both be sold.

Yeah, neither are going to be much use in the Premier, Hanley lacks pace. I always thought we would get most of our money back on these signings, at championship level they are decent players.

Quick Google search brings up a Youtube video entitled Carles Alena - Barcelona - The next Iniesta.

:fwap:

I've been expecting something like this from Rafa tbh, not singing someone as good as Inesta obviously but picking up an unknown from one of the bigger Spanish clubs and him turning out as good as a £30m player or whatever. Was hoping he'd nick that Korean at Barca on loan or something as well.