Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So just a keeper and right back and we will have been linked to a whole new team. Hope a few are actually true

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Which is strange as you'd think we would be getting linked to keepers

So just a keeper and right back and we will have been linked to a whole new team. Hope a few are actually true

We are probably are going to buy 8 or 9 players so it won't be far off it :lol:

We've been linked with Pepe Reina so you can scratch the keeper off too.

So just Right Back for bingo :-). Hope the centre halves and centre mid are true

I really don't, I want him replaced ideally, just not with shit defenders who'll take us back to the days when our full backs regularly played like they had money on the opposition to win by three goal margins.

I really don't, I want him replaced ideally, just not with s*** defenders who'll take us back to the days when our full backs regularly played like they had money on the opposition to win by three goal margins.

And Dummett doesn't play like that in the PL? Just because he can put in a tackle or two doesn't make him a good full-back. He's fucking shit unless he's playing at CB where it's easier for him to hide his positional limitations.

I really don't, I want him replaced ideally, just not with s*** defenders who'll take us back to the days when our full backs regularly played like they had money on the opposition to win by three goal margins.

And Dummett doesn't play like that in the PL? Just because he can put in a tackle or two doesn't make him a good full-back. He's fucking shit unless he's playing at CB where it's easier for him to hide his positional limitations.

He's absolutely not shit like - have a look at our record with and without him in the Premier last time - if he hadn't got injured we would probably have stayed up.