Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would be very surprised:

NUFC 360 ‏@NUFC360  17m17 minutes ago

Bulgarian news outlet Gong claim #NUFC are in initial talks to sign Dimitar Berbatov.

In what sense surprised ? If Rafa wants a large squad he would certainly cover us for league cup games and would provide knowledge to younger players whilst also been an option that will rarely be touched on the bench.

Having said all the I dont think he'll sign.

Isn't he a lifelong Newcastle fan as well?

Would be very surprised:

NUFC 360 ‏@NUFC360  17m17 minutes ago

Bulgarian news outlet Gong claim #NUFC are in initial talks to sign Dimitar Berbatov.

In what sense surprised ? If Rafa wants a large squad he would certainly cover us for league cup games and would provide knowledge to younger players whilst also been an option that will rarely be touched on the bench.

Having said all the I dont think he'll sign.

Isn't he a lifelong Newcastle fan as well?

Apparently he got bought an Newcastle shirt for his 18th or so birthday as he loved Big Al, that's it really.

Think Rafa rates Mbemba pretty highly, and no one will offer that much for him which i'm very happy about because he's very talented and has a great future ahead of him, especially under Rafa :thup:

Theses new signings are Graham Carr.

Gayle & Ritchie the goalie, I just don't believe Raffa could have seen enough of Gayle or Ritchie to know anything more than even the average football fan.

I'm not saying they are bad signings, we will have to wait and see, but I don't think they're Raffa identified, and I'm still thinking Raffa is not 100% in total control.

Time will tell.

No way would rafa be signing players he doesn't know about imo.

It's just not him.

He joined us with 10 games left of a Season? Before that he had been off managing abroad, what could he have actually seen of either Ritchie or Gayle, Ritchie only recently playing Prem footy, Gayle hardly playing any Prem footy this season. You think he scouted Ritchie in the championship? Behave cause Carr's behind the pair, maybe the scouted evidence is enough though to justify Raffa agreeing they will work in the championship.

You can't be that naive.

Sorry if that sounds cuntish

It's just not him.

He joined us with 10 games left of a Season? Before that he had been off managing abroad, what could he have actually seen of either Ritchie or Gayle, Ritchie only recently playing Prem footy, Gayle hardly playing any Prem footy this season. You think he scouted Ritchie in the championship? Behave cause Carr's behind the pair, maybe the scouted evidence is enough though to justify Raffa agreeing they will work in the championship.

You can't be that naive.

Not cuntish, just moronic. You clearly haven't read a thing about Rafa or his player databases.

Still, the good thing about being completely wrong is that you still have a chance to educate yourself.

It's just not him.

You can't be that naive.

Not cuntish, just moronic. You clearly haven't read a thing about Rafa or his player databases.

Still, the good thing about being completely wrong is that you still have a chance to educate yourself.

So top of his database was Ritchie & Gayle.

Ok genius.