Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Meh.

We'll be seeing Rudolf before we see another signing at this rate, never mind Randolph hahahahaha it's taking us ages man, that's why it's funny hahaha kill me, get it over with

Any relation to Adolf?

Seriously though, what the fuck is the Chronicle's website all about? It literally kills Chrome, and I'm running uBlock Origin. It's completely unusable, doesn't anyone at their end test it?

Lee's on fire.

Hart's going to West Ham

They probably want to get rid of one keeper

Newcastle still need a keeper

"Randolph to be offered to Newcastle"

lick lick lick.

Beautiful.

FYP

Didn't realise John Carver worked for the Chron? Or I assume that's the regular sound of Lee hockling on the windows and licking it up?

Seriously though, what the f*** is the Chronicle's website all about? It literally kills Chrome, and I'm running uBlock Origin. It's completely unusable, doesn't anyone at their end test it?

:lol: I refuse to click their links now. It's legitimately the worst performing website I've ever been on.

:lol: They actually keep adding more and more ridiculous shit to it, their webmaster is basically Homer Simpson.

Seriously though, what the f*** is the Chronicle's website all about? It literally kills Chrome, and I'm running uBlock Origin. It's completely unusable, doesn't anyone at their end test it?

I turn off Javascript - only way to read it.  Must be absolute idiots running their IT.

Meh.

Who's less shit, him or Adrian?

Both shite although Adrian was decent enough in his first season, awful last though. No idea what Randolph is doing in the top flight.

Seriously though, what the fuck is the Chronicle's website all about? It literally kills Chrome, and I'm running uBlock Origin. It's completely unusable, doesn't anyone at their end test it?

Works ok for me but uMatrix shows it's blocking 8 scripts and about 15 domains.

Just meant three have premier league experience and one is a talented up and comer, cant be arsed with the goalkeeper debate again but I think all could do a job if we aren't willing to pay the going rate for someone better.

A better quality keeper would be desirable still but not Darren effing Randolph.

Meh.

We'll be seeing Rudolf before we see another signing at this rate, never mind Randolph hahahahaha it's taking us ages man, that's why it's funny hahaha kill me, get it over with

Any relation to Adolf?

We'll ask Chris Waugh for that.

Guest chopey

A new keeper should be the last position we need to fill and for the money we are prepared to pay we can't get better than what we already have, just look at Sels

Guest reefatoon

A new keeper should be the last position we need to fill and for the money we are prepared to pay we can't get better than what we already have, just look at Sels

Totally agree. If we don't have a pot to piss in, then a keeper is nowhere near the top of the list for priorities.  Would love to hear something about a new number 10 coming in, that position is vital.

:lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I've got an i7 and it kills that easily.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I try no to go on it if I can help it  "but , but you work in IT put add blockers on your browser"  :lol: :lol:  Pfft

The Chronicle website is Chernobyl for your PC

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I try no to go on it if I can help it  "but , but you work in IT put add blockers on your browser"  :lol: :lol:  Pfft

The Chronicle website is Chernobyl for your PC

Tbf, I'm against ad blockers as content does need paying for, but that website is utterly ridiculous.