Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Just you tubed Merino there. It started off with him falling over twice while being challenged then lots of left footed sideways passes. We already have one of these. Ours is the ginger version.

Guest firetotheworks

Just you tubed Merino there. It started off with him falling over twice while being challenged then lots of left footed sideways passes. We already have one of these. Ours is the ginger version.

Those highlights are from his 8 appearances for Dortmund. Watch the Osasuna ones from the season before, it (hopefully) gives you a much better idea of what he's about.

Surely there isn't a Spanish Colback out there?

Guest reefatoon

Those highlights are from his 8 appearances for Dortmund. Watch the Osasuna ones from the season before, it (hopefully) gives you a much better idea of what he's about.

I honestly don't care at this point. I am that desperate for signings I am even willing to take Colback clones. His clip did improve mind. Was spraying the ball about nicely and getting his foot in. He shook the Jackness off in no time.

Pretty much sums up exactly what I was talking about in the Samaris thread. The man is shameless. :lol:

Reminds me of the photo the Chron posted on their website that showed Anal sat in front of a computer with the browser open at nufc.com.

Pretty much sums up exactly what I was talking about in the Samaris thread. The man is shameless. :lol:

I like how he tweets his story himself, then retweets the Chronicle's tweet of his story, then retweets the Chronicle sports desk tweet of his story.

Not sure he understands how Twitter works.