Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And was he?

They only showed the starting 11 and he wasn't in that. Also checked when they made subs and he wasn't bought on. 😀

He was on the bench but, yeah, he wasn't brought on.

Must say, as a Stoke fan, I'm really quite surprised to see that you've bid £12m. Really can't see it being true mind, Stoke would've accepted a much lower offer - we've been trying to get rid of him for almost a year now.

Apologies if already asked but how longs kruls contract?

I'm a bit gutted to be honest, i always liked him and after he got injured, I've never seen anything of him so for us to just fuck him off feels a bit harsh. Would have liked him to have been given a chance but i suppose somethings went on/rafa knows best.

If we use Dwight Gayle logic for Joselu, he scored 5 goals in La Liga in under 900 minutes so he's effectively a 1 in 2 striker. Sign the c***.

Scored 4 goals against Real Madrid and Barca too. Big-game player. 12m derisory bid. Offer 20m and sign him up.

Apologies if already asked but how longs kruls contract?

I'm a bit gutted to be honest, i always liked him and after he got injured, I've never seen anything of him so for us to just f*** him off feels a bit harsh. Would have liked him to have been given a chance but i suppose somethings went on/rafa knows best.

Last season here. Extended his contract by a year before he went on loan last year. Guess Rafa saw enough and decided Krul isn't in his plans.

Joselu's goal scoring stats are s*** like. Not sure I want him but f*** I trust Rafa so I dunno what to think. :lol:

A goal every 177 minutes last season for Deportivo. Given that the Gayle argument for being the main striker and being good enough is based mainly on his Palace goals per minute in similar circumstances, that's pretty good.

If we didn't mess  up the Abraham (doesn't even count towards the 25-man quota) and Caballero (experienced goalie with PL experience for the next couple of years until Woodman breaks through) deals, we would have been pretty much done in our summer transfer dealing without spending another cent in transfer fees.