Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last week im masturbating over Correa, now we are talking about Joselu. A guy who spent most of the season behind John Walters.

Fuck off and sign some talent.

Season starts a week on Sunday for us. And nobody else will be in by then given our track record. Fucking sack Charnley he's an utter slug.

Last week im masturbating over Correa, now we are talking about Joselu. A guy who spent most of the season behind John Walters.

f*** off and sign some talent.

Season starts a week on Sunday for us. And nobody else will be in by then given our track record. f***ing sack Charnley he's an utter slug.

The big question for me is where the hell did the 40 million surplus go from last season, we have a net spend of less than 20 million so far. Criminal that it's not been re-invested.

The thing is the answer to most questions on here are: ashley is a cunt. There's not a damn thing anyone can do about it and got to hope Rafa find a way of working within the system. It is ludicrous we're having to sell shit to afford bargain basement players but sadly that's where we will be until ashley sells or dies

f*** off and sign some talent.

Season starts a week on Sunday for us. And nobody else will be in by then given our track record. f***ing sack Charnley he's an utter slug.

Joselu surely is/was intended to be a replacement for Murphy, surely. I posted last night I'd love Correa here; someone who I'm going to be excited about going to watch as I've only heard about him recently and what I've heard is really good, plus he can play a striker, which we're desperate for.

I can't see us being ambitious enough and trying to get him. Ashley doesn't want the club anymore and so won't put any of his 3.5bn fortune or whatever the f*** it is into something he doesn't want.

And the press know f*** all regarding incomings. Merino was out of the blue, as was Manquillo, and the Correa talk from 2 days ago from Ryder and the Chronicle has just evaporated it seems.

Guest ElCid

it's going to be a long hard season as this squad is going to struggle big time. Not surprised in the slightest with this owner. Thought he couldn't be as stupid as he has previously though as I said not surprised at all.

We're also clearly not trying to be creative and getting any sort of financing facilities to jump into the transfer market with either, which is also frustrating. There seems to be no plan to finance or hedge the TV money coming in, or portion of it, to give the team a solid foundation to get deals done.

That sits squarely on Charnley and that fella from SD and Mike Ashley.

I remember that moment when we found out that we had won the league, the moment where everyone went wild and the players were jumping all over the place and we celebrated like never before, and the happiness didn't last that long because of the uncertainty regarding Rafa staying or leaving. When he decided to stay we (i) thought thad we'd compete to a decent level at least, even if only for a season, despite the history of our owner. We had one thing once again and that was hope. The longer the time has gone the more it feels like :( We really aren't allowed to be happy for a longer period of time are we? I just can't be as excited as I should be a about the new season...

We're also clearly not trying to be creative and getting any sort of financing facilities to jump into the transfer market with either, which is also frustrating. There seems to be no plan to finance or hedge the TV money coming in, or portion of it, to give the team a solid foundation to get deals done.

yeah well if lee charnley is in charge this is what you're gonna get i suppose :(

yeah well if lee charnley is in charge this is what you're gonna get i suppose :(

I assume the financial analyst who works for me would have come up with that idea if I said to him "we have 100m coming in over the next 8 months. We need 50m right now to get these deals done. We don't have enough now to get those done. What do you suggest we do" him: "borrow it, and pay it back as we get the funds in"