Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Given the pace of our activity I highly doubt we will get two strikers but I am hoping Joselu will be a replacement for Riviere (and Murphy) and if Mitro is going Lucas Perez/or another striker will be his replacement

:thup:

Gayle, Lucas Perez, Joselu

Bid of around £3m for Joselu turned down. Stoke want closer to what they payed for him.

hi bbe, tell us all about this spanish man

Decent player. Should've been given more chances at Stoke but Hughes' constant rotation meant he never really had a solid run of games.

Target man; he had the best header completion when he first arrived from Hannover (Hasn't really showcased that at Stoke mind).

Very good finisher, more often then not his shots will test the keeper.

Completely different player to Lucas Perez mind. Would be confused if you want one or the other.

£5-6m is probably his current value in todays market.

For that price Joselu isn't exactly a risk, but hardly an impressive goal scoring record to show for.

So what would be the point, given that we already have too many players like that on our books who we can't shift?

I don't disagree.

Guest reefatoon

Joselu, couldn't inspire if he wanted too

Joselu, Your s**** transfer rumour came out the blue

Joselu, Knowing that non of us wanted you

That will teach the cunt.

Joselu just strikes me as a Mitrovic stand-in/replacement. Decent enough in the air, fairly strong but probably a slightly better finisher. And less of a liability in terms of his discipline.

Would be a bit frightening if we signed him for say £4-6m and then sold Mitro to 'raise funds' elsewhere. Would show how skint we bizarrely are.