Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like f***ing waiting outside the night club for two hours after it has closed, hoping that a stunning female walks out alone, horny and ready to walk with you home. It aint gonna happen later because it's late..

:lol:

Not only that but if she did happen to walk out we'd take her back home on the bus instead of a taxi.

Like f***ing waiting outside the night club for two hours after it has closed, hoping that a stunning female walks out alone, horny and ready to walk with you home. It aint gonna happen later because it's late..

Not only that but if she did happen to walk out we'd take her back home on the bus instead of a taxi.

Or as she thinks she's about to walk home I follow her from distance, monitoring her wetness for an hour, pondering to walk up to her to talk. Then I finally do it, she sounds excited and interested and offers to split a cab to go home with her but I hesitate  and start haggling with me only willing to pay for the starting fee. Then a couple of Turkish guys comes up and she goes with them to Fenerbache.

Then you harpoon the whale in the taxi rank.

[emoji38]

Or as she thinks she's about to walk home I follow her from distance, monitoring her wetness for an hour, pondering to walk up to her to talk. Then I finally do it, she sounds excited and interested and offers to split a cab to go home with her but I hesitate  and start haggling with me only willing to pay for the starting fee. Then a couple of Turkish guys comes up and she goes with them to Fenerbache.

Or she's incredibly scared that you have followed her for that long and then speed up and approach her. Fucking creepy tbf

I had a big old bird rub her massive tits on my back in a taxi queue after i got knocked back from a night club.  Ripped on a cowie.

There's a lot of speculation here (https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/08/premier-league-2017-18-preview-newcastle-united), but...

The manager thought he had deals arranged for, among others, Abraham and Manchester City’s Willy Caballero (who ended up at Chelsea) but Newcastle’s negotiating team could not get them over the line.

Part of this is said to be down to the increasing influence of Justin Barnes – an abrasive lawyer and long-term Ashley business ally – who has become heavily involved in the club. Where Benítez has always had a decent relationship with Lee Charnley, the managing director, he now has the added complication of Barnes to factor into the equation.

Charnley, Barnes and Ashley have apparently been deeply unimpressed by this summer’s crazy, heavily inflated transfer market and the suspicion is Newcastle are waiting to do some key business – ie <b> signing the high-calibre striker their manager so desperately craves – until late in August when they hope, perhaps optimistically, that prices will drop </b>.

Before Carr left his post he was telling clubs that Newcastle would spend big this summer and, initially, it was thought Benítez would be given, at the very least, £70m. That may still be the case but Ashley is notoriously prone to changing his mind – and is perhaps disappointed that no one has swept in to buy the club.

They'll rise in late August, if anything, the absolute fuckwits  :lol:

Aye - not sure where they got that idea from.

>implying that if a club wants rid of a player later in the window that they wont lower the price  :pilko:

Back streets of Instanbul is probably the safest place for her, you mad stalking deviant, you!  ;)

Another day of fuck all. Bet Rafa didn't think we'd be going into the first game with one new first team player.

And that being a CD, where we were already well stocked. Been a shocking summer tbh.

I don't know if that is "new info" but the "to Fenerbahce" rumour from NUFC 360 yesterday looks like it was them putting the wind up everyone by rehashing old info. The impression I get is that Perez wants to go to Spain but Deportivo aren't in any hurry to pay Arsenal's price.

I've only see that tweet with the stats and another of him leathering one in during training, but that's good enough for me!

I don't think anyone expected the transfer prices to go as crazy as they have, it's just ridiculous and the bubble will burst leaving clubs lumbered with average players who they paid £50mil for and on mega wages.  Ashley will be looking for players on zero hours contracts and minimum wage

Where has all this stuff about us paying massive wages come from? I realise relatively they will be astronomical compared to your average man on the street, but I was under the impression that relative to other football clubs, we paid a more moderate sum and using the "shop window/stepping stone" argument to sign players?

The whole thing is a bubble. From the TV revenue to transfer prices and wages.

Ashley is also the ultimate shark when it comes to capitalising on bubbles bursting. He's treating this like any of those high street stores he gobbles up.

The second these big spending clubs start to realise they can't afford what they've done this summer, he'll be there like a buzzard.

Where has all this stuff about us paying massive wages come from? I realise relatively they will be astronomical compared to your average man on the street, but I was under the impression that relative to other football clubs, we paid a more moderate sum and using the "shop window/stepping stone" argument to sign players?

Massive wages compared to France, Holland, even Spain, which is where we're probably trying to offload to. A big team in the Championship could probably match some of the wages of the shitter players but guess they won't pay the transfer fees.

Ashley is also the ultimate shark when it comes to capitalising on bubbles bursting. He's treating this like any of those high street stores he gobbles up.

The second these big spending clubs start to realise they can't afford what they've done this summer, he'll be there like a buzzard.

This broadcast, explaining the club's genius level planning on the transfer front, was brought to you by The Sports Direct United Transfer Window War Room Channel.

Oh btw....... Hi Justin.

I can't see it bursting though. Tv money is massive and super rich sugar daddy billionaires keep on spending. The bubble will only burst for those that get relegated if they've over spent and needed future Premier League money to cover current costs, and nobody will ever care about them when it bursts.

Jonathan Wilson was reckoning the foreign TV deal is likely to go up around 33% when it's renegotiated next year.

Good stuff, I was thinking the PL could use a bit more money.

We'll get relegated before then as Ashley never sees the bigger picture.

Jonathan Wilson was reckoning the foreign TV deal is likely to go up around 33% when it's renegotiated next year.

The UK rights battle is up for grabs this year and it sounds like Sky are paying double per season for the Football League so that will only massively increase too!

Guest chopey

The UK rights battle is up for grabs this year and it sounds like Sky are paying double per season for the Football League so that will only massively increase too!

I think the next deal will be insane and will lead to the end of easy access premier league football you could potentially have Sky, BT, Virgin, Google, Amazon and Facebook with one package each it will cost an absolute fortune for the average punter to watch games, illegal streams will be the only way to go and these big broadcasters will lose a fortune which will lead to clubs getting into serious financial trouble building teams based on money they wont receive.