Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really hope that the club is up for sale and this is just Ashley being tight until the transaction closes.

That's the spirit

Why else would Rafa put up with this?

Pure speculation, I know. I'm clutching on to any hope.

:coolsmiley:

Aye, I'd go for Batshuayi as well. Icardi if Rafa's feeling radge. Insigne, a LB and a GK.

Insigne and Icardi aren't realistic

The former is the first quality #10 that came to my head. And I know, unless we throw money around like maniacs.

Aye, I'd go for Batshuayi as well. Icardi if Rafa's feeling radge. Insigne, a LB and a GK.

The former is the first quality #10 that came to my head. And I know, unless we throw money around like maniacs.

More of a winger than a 10 really. Even if we do get loads of money most quality players won't leave till the summer anyway unless they aren't getting a game where they are

How's Batshuayi? :lol: He's the only striker Chelsea have behind Morata and is being used often, don't see why they'd sell him unless they bought someone else themselves

How's Batshuayi? :lol: He's the only striker Chelsea have behind Morata and is being used often, don't see why they'd sell him unless they bought someone else themselves

Rumours of them doing just that been going around iirc.

Conte doesn't like him and Chelsea will probably go in for another striker. Still probably not realistic but moreso than the others