Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are Liverpool actually expecting £50m for Sturridge? If so, I guess we're looking at Ings, Deeney, Barnes, someone of that ilk.

I can barely contain myself!!

Surely they must be some £18m foreign strikers that are better than that bag of knackers?!

Too risky in January. Rafa will certainly be looking for someone with league experience.

Are Liverpool actually expecting £50m for Sturridge? If so, I guess we're looking at Ings, Deeney, Barnes, someone of that ilk.

Surely they must be some £18m foreign strikers that are better than that bag of knackers?!

How much do Atleti want for Gameiro?

At a guess I'm going to say £12m

Or we could go outside the league and find someone twice as good for the same money, bound to be much better strikers available abroad for around 23m Euros.

Anyone who has seen Kenedy play where do you think Rafa intends to play him?

I've only seen him play once, but given the positions he can apparently play and the fact we already have a few wingers, I think he might be looking to play 5-3-2 a lot more and deploying Kenedy as our left wing back.

Would be interesting to see Yedlin on the right side of that setup. Reckon Dummet would be decent on the left in a back three too

It would make sense as well because he's tried Ritchie there, Dummett is too slow and defensive to be a wing-back and Manquillo needs to be sent to the glue factory.

A bit of pace on either wing, with a solid back 3 and a new striker is quite an enticing prospect (as long as the striker isn't Deeney or Ashley fucking Barnes)

At a guess I'm going to say £12m

May be a risk, coming to the PL and all that, but that's a snip. If Atleti want that, that is. Going for him is a no brainer imo.

Troy Deeney would be a good signing if we can keep hold of him for next season.

He's a wrestler with a decent strike. We should sign good players instead.

Aye..

Breaking our transfer record for a new star striker.. and it turns out to be Troy Deeney man. So underwhelming :lol:  If he got the job done it wouldnt matter I suppose