Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

Guest The Little Waster

Aye that bloke in the red after seeing that second video, can hardly call himself a victim like. Both sides are arseholes.

This ...

Aye that bloke in the red after seeing that second video, can hardly call himself a victim like. Both sides are arseholes.

Edit: that MMA fan in the shorts is there n'al  :lol:

He might be a total bellend but I love him. :lol:

Don't get the criticism of England fans on here at all. There has been loads of away games even in the likes of Scotland and Germany that passed off fairly peacefully far as I'm aware.

I haven't seen videos this sickening before literally 10 or more Russians picking off lads on there own kicking them in the head and jumping up and down on there heads. Vile stuff. I haven't seen or heard of any England doing that to any of them Russians. They seem to of been ambushing and attacking just the normal fans too and not even groups of lads.

The shit they were chanting at Parkhead was far from peaceful. Shows how thick they are that they would try and provoke the tartan army with anti celtic stuff though.

We've got thick antagonistic twats, but they're nowt on the absolute fucking headcases that the Russians have brought into town.

At least it's pretty far away from Russia, so there aren't THAT many of them around. Thank god it's not in their own back yard...

Serious question but why do many Brits when they go abroad, just end up doing stuff they do they back home.  E.g.  eat a full English in the morning, go to pub/Irish bar.

THANK YOU. That's one thing I keep asking to portuguese people that own pubs in Algarve! It makes no fucking sense!

One should probably be in some semblance of shape if they plan on carrying on this way. The state of that guy in red man. Really nice of his friends to hang around and help him out too.

I can't imagine people have travelled to the Euros to carry on like this man. So shameful.

What would be outstanding if someone with skills could do a compilation of the troubles with the official Euro song by David Guetta dubbed over, it goes remarkably well together.

Ask and you shall receive.

A Northern Ireland fan has died in Nice - just been on BBC Breakfast.

No cause given yet.

Fell from an 8 meter high wall or something apparently. Classed as an accident for now.

About the bother inside the stadium. Do they not use fences between the fan sections? Seems naive to think 5 stewarts would help if someone wanted to cross over to the other section to box.

Put this is the other news thread by mistake.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160613/cb64d4eeca78fe4bd5b1e7cc985af987.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160613/5456bad97aa816207e95362003467e0e.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160613/6a0be5fe8e6c6381597dca6c8d8d8dda.jpg

No technique.

Least the Russians looks like they have trained for this 

They're even wearing gum shields before going into battle. English fans are hardly blameless but the Russians and local French youths seem to be the instigators. The problem is that the English brought hooliganism into European Football so they are now the scalp the hooligans from other countries want. The 2nd problem is that all the proper English hooligans were banned from travelling and the wannabee hooligans over there now just can't hack it against the rest.

I followed Newcastle to Marseille 12 years ago and it was a dodgy experience back then and that was without 1000s of Russians milling about looking for trouble. In hindsight it was always going to be a recipe for disaster.

Having a big screen in Belfast in an open area to watch NI matches wasnt the best idea in retrospect.

Was there trouble at that? I heard nowt. I'm down at it on Saturday for the Republic game.

"The initial response of Russian media to the scenes of violence in Marseille was one of gloating that Russian fans had come out on top, and planting the blame squarely on England supporters. Some reports in Moscow insisted that a small group of England fans had attacked hundreds of Russians and provoked them into a response, while others painted a picture of heroic Russians fighting off hordes of English hooligans."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/11/euro-2016-england-russia-fans-clash-marseille