Euro 2016 trouble - Russia handed suspended disqualification by UEFA

bowlingcrofty

Collymore's article was alright considering the source, the England hooligans now are old dads harking back to the 'glory days' with their sons alongside them, effectively The Micks. Being absolutely pasted by massive, roided up 'cage fighters' in an organised pack. It's probably not a bad thing the former are getting a hiding but innocent people are getting caught up amongst it and lives put at risk. The Russian media are absolutely vile.

Can't see any sane person traveling to Russia in two years time. Would be crazy, especially with the Russian media and some of its leaders thinking this is a good thing and something to be proud of.

Question (to be answered over the next week) is will the Russians go for anyone, or was it just the England as they have a reputation and they knew they'd probably give some back?

I mean, are we gonna see fighting in Lille between Russians and Slovaks? Or in Toulouse between them and the Welsh?  I kinda doubt it

Question (to be answered over the next week) is will the Russians go for anyone, or was it just the England as they have a reputation and they knew they'd probably give some back?

I mean, are we gonna see fighting in Lille between Russians and Slovaks? Or in Toulouse between them and the Welsh?  I kinda doubt it

It seems like it was an organised thing to show the world (aka those weirdos on Youtube who wank over this kind of thing) the dominance of Russia and to make England (and probably the Poles, Ukranians etc if they meet them) look weak. I don't think they'll attack anyone, at least you'd hope not.

I know it probably sounds like a bad case of paranoia to yous, but I have little doubt that some of the Russian 'fans' are acting directly on Kremlin orders. Putin has a long history of using nationalist movements, far-right dickheads, football hooligans for his guerrilla war against the West. These people are literally paid to go to France and fight. Like they were paid to murder people in Ukraine.

Still can't get my head around the West's continued tolerance towards Russia. They're openly leading a war against Europe, yet Russia is still treated like a part of Europe? Kremlin is spending billions on training para-military organisations and anti-EU propaganda throughout Eastern Europe. In my country (Bulgaria), Russian commandos train hundreds of brain-dead wasters (unofficially of course). UEFA members.. give me a break. And don't get me started on hosting the World Cup. Every single FIFA commissioner who voted for that should be investigated and thrown to jailllll!!!1`

No technique.

Least the Russians looks like they have trained for this 

They're even wearing gum shields before going into battle. English fans are hardly blameless but the Russians and local French youths seem to be the instigators. The problem is that the English brought hooliganism into European Football so they are now the scalp the hooligans from other countries want. The 2nd problem is that all the proper English hooligans were banned from travelling and the wannabee hooligans over there now just can't hack it against the rest.

I followed Newcastle to Marseille 12 years ago and it was a dodgy experience back then and that was without 1000s of Russians milling about looking for trouble. In hindsight it was always going to be a recipe for disaster.

Aye. I was 14 and we went our there for that (my dad and all the match lads). We even went to some of the supposedly questionable bars but had nothing but friendly banter with the locals.

The police process was intimidating it was like being cattle. Filtered into a 3 sectioned warehouse and searched from head to toe. Atmosphere was quite volatile but no fighting. At the end both sets f fans turned and clapped one another. Was probably just as well they beat us though. Otherwise there could have been a barny.

Fuck knows who chose the Russians and English to play in Marseille though. A port, lots of poorer people and a large Muslim and Arab population. That mixed with organised hooligans and pisshead Brits the sun was never gonna work.

Germany and Poland could kick off on Thursday and I suspect some Russians will be in Lens for our game with Wales.

The local authorities in each nation are to blame for me. Stop them before they even get there. They cannot all be new generation hoolys. Shuld just have a tosser tournament and let all the fucking mongs scrap it out. Keep them all away from us.

I know it probably sounds like a bad case of paranoia to yous, but I have little doubt that some of the Russian 'fans' are acting directly on Kremlin orders. Putin has a long history of using nationalist movements, far-right dickheads, football hooligans for his guerrilla war against the West. These people are literally paid to go to France and fight. Like they were paid to murder people in Ukraine.

Still can't get my head around the West's continued tolerance towards Russia. They're openly leading a war against Europe, yet Russia is still treated like a part of Europe? Kremlin is spending billions on training para-military organisations and anti-EU propaganda throughout Eastern Europe. In my country (Bulgaria), Russian commandos train hundreds of brain-dead wasters (unofficially of course). UEFA members.. give me a break. And don't get me started on hosting the World Cup. Every single FIFA commissioner who voted for that should be investigated and thrown to jailllll!!!1`

Go to the Russia thread. It's all NATO man, probably this as well. NATO.

Hate to say it, but it's probably going to spread like a virus. Now you will probably get other nations wanting to prove they are as hard as the russians, who basically wanted to do the same to the English. Just look at the organised legal punch up between Polish and Swedish fans a few pages back. Where that sort of mentality is cultivated and allowed to grow, it's only going to end badly.

Hate to say it, but it's probably going to spread like a virus. Now you will probably get other nations wanting to prove they are as hard as the russians, who basically wanted to do the same to the English. Just look at the organised legal punch up between Polish and Swedish fans a few pages back. Where that sort of mentality is cultivated and allowed to grow, it's only going to end badly.

Most nations aren't a massive bunch of bellends though.  That's really just the english, the russians, the turks and the italians.

Most nations aren't a massive bunch of bellends though.  That's really just the english, the russians, the turks and the italians.

Dutch. Germans to a degree.

Dutch. Germans to a degree.

I think there's a few countries which could go that way, the eastern european ones for example where neo-nazi type movements are rising. There seems to be a different mentality with some nations. When England last hosted the Euros, French fans congregated and struck up an impromptu band. It's just a different mentality. Now we are getting organised mobs training in MMA to do it right.

:lol: :thup:

Only England could get knocked out on the pitch and in the stands in one tournament. How embarrassing.

Russia will be hellish, all kinds of bother. Racism, stabbings, political cover ups, the whole works.

See, I've no doubt they'd run a tight ship over there.  I think it's cause they're away from home you're seeing their violence come out like this.  Russian Government know the WC has to go smoothly.  If they get to keep it...  If anything, it'll be police brutality.