Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After 6 days of desperately wanting it to be today, I'm nervous now! Telling myself that with so many changes it is a good time to play us, first game doesn't decide the season, we always struggle at Fulham, blah blah. But really want us to make a statement/put to in a performance. First half last Sat stretched over 90 mins will do!

Fuck, promised myself I'd never go back to Fulham after witnessing about the 5 worst football matches I've ever seen.

Funnily enough, the worst game I saw ever, after almost 45 years of attending league football, was the 1-0 win there with Fat Sam in charge and Barton scoring from a pen.

Dismal, cold, boring, lifeless...and that was just the half-time beer.

f***, promised myself I'd never go back to Fulham after witnessing about the 5 worst football matches I've ever seen.

Funnily enough, the worst game I saw ever, after almost 45 years of attending league football, was the 1-0 win there with Fat Sam in charge and Barton scoring from a pen.

That was bloody awful on TV, cant imagine what it was like actually being there  :lol: :lol:

Buzzing so much for this ive made myself ill haha - been on the bog last hour on off.

Setting off on the train at 3 to London - sure a couple of beers then will sort it!

Going to be a great night - it's got a feeling around it that the atmopshere is just going to be unbelievable

f***, promised myself I'd never go back to Fulham after witnessing about the 5 worst football matches I've ever seen.

I see your 1-0 win in the cold, and raise you the Gullit inspired defeat in the downpour against the Makems.

Equal parts dread and excitement for this, on paper we should win, but we don't do anything normally, and our away form over the last few years is a major cause for concern, albeit being in the premier league.

That was bloody awful on TV, cant imagine what it was like actually being there  :lol: :lol:

It's funny how much this game is referenced when you talk with other NUFC fans about shit games. I remember exactly where I watched it.

So difficult to get a ticket for this, man. Couldn't even get a home one at the box office this morning without Fulham booking history. Last plea to anyone who has a spare pop up today!

I could potentially get you one from fulham