Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Not sure if appropriate and I certainly wouldn’t want to see it lead to a list of who “deserves” to be on a banner but John Alder and Liam Sweeney would be nice. 

Like most others I got tired of the 17 minute applause but it’d be good to see them remembered where they seemed to be happiest. 

16 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Not sure if appropriate and I certainly wouldn’t want to see it lead to a list of who “deserves” to be on a banner but John Alder and Liam Sweeney would be nice. 

Like most others I got tired of the 17 minute applause but it’d be good to see them remembered where they seemed to be happiest. 

Just… no!

Don’t mean some big fuck off surfer like, doesn’t even have to seen, stick it at the back of The Gallowgate. How the fuck do 2 lads on their way to Malaysia for pre season get shot down in the plane they’re on….they’re about to miss something special. Like I said, just a thought.

Think anything memorial based should be with a large collective in mind tbh. Many of us have lost loved ones in tragic circumstances or otherwise who loved or represented the toon. I thibk if this notion was to develop anyways it'd be more in celebration than owt else.

We seem to be gathering a bit of pace now - perhaps more than we're used to and are planning ahead a little bit. Hopefully we manage to get stuff done in time...

Today is sorted like. Nothing too dissimilar to Everton. 

1 minute ago, Heron said:

We seem to be gathering a bit of pace now - perhaps more than we're used to and are planning ahead a little bit. Hopefully we manage to get stuff done in time...

Today is sorted like. Nothing too dissimilar to Everton. 

Keep it up lads and lasses. Honestly, what you are all doing is class.

Saw the pics on FB WF you all must get a massive thank you every time .

You have the full ground behind you and I see funding not being a problem going forward as we all seem to grasp the need to feed the fund . Any spare cash lads , fiver ,tenner please give them some funding as they can't do it without us, keep up the brilliant work , you are very much appreciated 👍 

55 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Keep it up lads and lasses. Honestly, what you are all doing is class.

Absolutely. It’s adding to the positivity and energy of the stadium and that will without doubt translate to the team on the pitch. Both teams in fact. 

Keep it up @Heron and let us know if you need any more support to do that. 

Edited by LV

I just tune in for the displays ha ha, nah seriously, I will put the telly on for all the build-up so I don’t miss the displays, where as in the past, well, I didn’t even tune in to watch us. These lads and lasses are the dogs bollocks like :smitten:

Edited by HTT II

Thanks for all the very kind comments and generous donations folk, it's greatly appreciated. We would try our best to do displays without financial contribution but frankly they'd not be half as good. It's you, the fans that really make this happen. 

Did anyone else hear on Sky just before kick off, they were showing the flags and saying you would never have seen scenes like that before the takeover!

So frustrating that everyone now thinks this is something the new owners have created!