Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

3 hours ago, Heron said:

Sound mate. Apologies I kinda pick these things up then forget (I'm a bit of a procrastinator :lol: ) has anyone been back in touch

Chris, said text on WhatsApp.

Let me know any ideas you are thinking or want. 

Edited by mighty__mag

On 10/02/2022 at 19:05, POOT 2.0 said:

I'm just figuring out if a one-off donation or a DD is best.

They seriously are one of the biggest factors in the feel-good atmosphere. I know the take-over is massive...but these guys are another level as far as being emotionally invigorating, as well as visually stunning. 

I think it can't be over-stated how they have made more of a legacy than what MA did in 14 years :lol: I'm not even joking. 

Very kind of you and I'd like to think MA can now be banished to the dark, dark side of NUFC

1 hour ago, STM said:

Don't know if its been suggested but I'd like to see a Glenn Roeder tribute flag, at some point. @Heron

Perhaps alongside a few others who have passed, Tiote/ SBR.

Think that's a good shout, maybe as part of a memorial display at some point with elements that are then used more regularly. :thup: I can certainly mention this.

Edited by Heron

On 10/02/2022 at 19:05, POOT 2.0 said:

I think it can't be over-stated how they have made more of a legacy than what MA did in 14 years :lol: I'm not even joking. 

I dunno, I think Ashley's legacy is far greater.

In the wrong direction, admittedly, but by the sheer magnitude of how he changed the club and the legacy he left us, what Ashley did was unparalleled.