Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

17 minutes ago, Heron said:

My sister and fiancé have helped this week. About 4/5 hours each. I've been in for about 12 hours thus far. Probably around 25 on both Friday and Saturday have done around 8 hours each. So aye, just to give an indication of the time involved. Will be about the same tomorrow too. However, it is voluntary so we cannot complain and when we see the joy it usually brings it's worth it. Think the Arsenal game may be moving for soft shites like me. :lol:

What I want to know is, why are you copying off sunderland?[emoji38]

3 hours ago, NEEJ said:

BDB must be standing a few yards behind Heza, like. He's not that tall! 

Dan Burn was actually right beside me

Edited by Heron

On 13/05/2022 at 21:25, STM said:

Kind of disrespectful of Wor Flags mind. I mean a star? You know what a star has right? Points. You know what else has points? A sword. If that isn't a nod towards Saudi beheadings, I don't know what is.

I don't even get me started on painting the grass Saudi Green. Sportswashing gone mad.

That star has five points. The same number we had when Howe joined.

5 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

You just know several years down the line the marrative will be that they started it and we copied it

They've already started. Have a look in the sunderland thread.[emoji38]

10 hours ago, Heron said:

Going straight on the wall in it's pride of place this. Could be the first chapter of a beautiful journey. 

Final chapter? You’re not stepping away at the end of the season are you? Thanks again for everything you and Wor Flags have done, it’s had a big impact on helping me to become properly invested in the club again post-takeover 

51 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Final chapter? You’re not stepping away at the end of the season are you? Thanks again for everything you and Wor Flags have done, it’s had a big impact on helping me to become properly invested in the club again post-takeover 

He said first chapter. :D

53 minutes ago, gbandit said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

First ;)

Although the first chapters for WF were obviously the Ashley era

7 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Did you have much craic with the players/staff then, Heron? What a day. Must have been amazing. Least you deserve obviously. 

Less so with the players but Eddie Howe talked to us all for 15/20mins. He's a top, top bloke. Players were all really engaged with us too but obviously had to train. Was amazing. Matt Ritchie and one or two others in particular. 

5 minutes ago, Heron said:

Less so with the players but Eddie Howe talked to us all for 15/20mins. He's a top, top bloke. Players were all really engaged with us too but obviously had to train. Was amazing. Matt Ritchie and one or two others in particular. 

This is insanely good to read. 

You all thoroughly deserved that day :clap:

Guest HTT II
9 hours ago, Heron said:

Dan Burn was actually right beside me

Heron the player Dan Burn could have been :smitten: