Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Guest HTT II
8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Hard to put into words how good the atmosphere was. 

Chants at half time for the new U9 players FFS. 

I know every one of them ha ha, and one is or was my boy’s team-mate as I don’t think he’s allowed to play for anyone else now! Canny experience for them, I just hope it doesn’t add to the pressure for them…

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Caught Saka looking round at the display looking quite impressed he didn’t have a good game but he’s a good player. I wreck in if we sign him it’s because of you lads.

I know our owners quite like him…

@Heronyou must have the must understanding of partners!

my missus loves the toon but even she'd be getting on me case for spending so much time with it!

well done again.

most importantly though... THANK YOU.

I share it on my instagram and my parents side of the family in Asia are absolutely are astounded by it!

Guest HTT II

They are, for me, most responsible for us staying up!

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, jack j said:

I take it rocking allover the world was a request from them? Amazing how quick it went up after that came on ha

Think this was played at Cardiff years ago when we played Man Utd in the cup down there and we had 20,000 of us chanting it. Always seems to go down well with our lot for some reason :)

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Think this was played at Cardiff years ago when we played Man Utd in the cup down there and we had 20,000 of us chanting it. Always seems to go down well with our lot for some reason :)

Cant remember it at Cardiff like. Just the local hero humm along... Remember it after the europa game when Cisse scored though 😎

15 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

and "you only get what you give" from the wembley trip!!!!!

2 hours ago, huss9 said:

@Heronyou must have the must understanding of partners!

my missus loves the toon but even she'd be getting on me case for spending so much time with it!

well done again.

most importantly though... THANK YOU.

I share it on my instagram and my parents side of the family in Asia are absolutely are astounded by it!

She's pretty good with it like. I jacked in my Sunday league footy in favour of the flsgs in the end. She knows it comes in peaks and troughs like and sometimes helps too, she's quite creative and crafty. Ultimately though she knows how much I love it and Newcastle. :thup:

25 minutes ago, Heron said:

She's pretty good with it like. I jacked in my Sunday league footy in favour of the flsgs in the end. She knows it comes in peaks and troughs like and sometimes helps too, she's quite creative and crafty. Ultimately though she knows how much I love it and Newcastle. :thup:

and HER, man! and HER!!!!!!

Fantastic Display last night , got emotional watching it (and that was just on tv)

Unbelievable effort from everyone involved at Wor Flags

It gave the crowd a huge lift and that carried on all night , got to say the players were all great as well from the first whistle to the last. 

probably the most complete performance of the season / on and off the pitch 

Guest HTT II
8 minutes ago, Heron said:

Wey she's alreet like. :lol:

Bless a, what a catch. 

She is one lucky lass!

33 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

I couldn’t get a good look at the banner in the Gallowgate. What was between the Newcastle and United, photos of legends or something?

I think it was the dressing room team photo from a few weeks ago when the owners joined in.

Thanks for sorting me a ticket by the way, I absolutely loved it and Francis was a gent!

Just now, Infinitely Content said:

I think it was the dressing room team photo from a few weeks ago when the owners joined in.

Thanks for sorting me a ticket by the way, I absolutely loved it and Francis was a gent!

Ah, cheers mate! He told me that he appreciated your tactical insights. I think the implication is that it made a change from the bloke that usually sits there 

8 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Ah, cheers mate! He told me that he appreciated your tactical insights. I think the implication is that it made a change from the bloke that usually sits there 

That's very kind of him, although doesn't bode well for the usual occupant of the seat - as in truth I haven't much of a clue what I'm talking about when it comes to systems and tactics, I think I was just poring over Bruno Guimaraes' elegance and poise for 90 minutes.

It's a fantastic seat mind. I'm usually around half way up the Gallowgate which is great too, but I felt far more immersed and in touch with the game from that seat.

Much appreciated again :thup: