Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

Looks amazing and I can't wait to see it, how much help do you get off the club for these displays or do they just say "here are the keys do what you want " ? 

It's very much the latter. Which in itself is fantastic to be honest. We pretty much get free licence in the stadium within reason. Unreal tbh, we sometimes take it for granted but then when you head in you occasionally get like stunned with how fortunate we are/proud of how well respected we've become.

It's funny because we have a kinda unwritten rule of modesty as a group which I sincerely hope is portrayed, but personally, deep down I always feel like shouting from the roof tops because I love the group and what we do and achieve. Nowadays it seems like people do that for us, so it shows not making it about egos works after all... 

8 hours ago, Heron said:

Haha I wish! Friday night in the stadium... 

Gallowgate @ 90%

East Stand @ 30%

Leazes @ 67%

Milburn @ 0% thus far...I reckon. 

Get cracking you lazy gits!

Can't wait and thank you to your whole group for the commitment an dedication to one of the best things to come out of supporting nufc.

8 hours ago, Heron said:

It's very much the latter. Which in itself is fantastic to be honest. We pretty much get free licence in the stadium within reason. Unreal tbh, we sometimes take it for granted but then when you head in you occasionally get like stunned with how fortunate we are/proud of how well respected we've become.

It's funny because we have a kinda unwritten rule of modesty as a group which I sincerely hope is portrayed, but personally, deep down I always feel like shouting from the roof tops because I love the group and what we do and achieve. Nowadays it seems like people do that for us, so it shows not making it about egos works after all... 

amazing.

especially as you all have jobs and families too.

cant imagine how much of your spare time and effort this all takes.

makes me all the more pissed off with those nicking flags.

5 hours ago, huss9 said:

amazing.

especially as you all have jobs and families too.

cant imagine how much of your spare time and effort this all takes.

makes me all the more pissed off with those nicking flags.

My sister and fiancé have helped this week. About 4/5 hours each. I've been in for about 12 hours thus far. Probably around 25 on both Friday and Saturday have done around 8 hours each. So aye, just to give an indication of the time involved. Will be about the same tomorrow too. However, it is voluntary so we cannot complain and when we see the joy it usually brings it's worth it. Think the Arsenal game may be moving for soft shites like me. :lol:

1 minute ago, Heron said:

My sister and fiancé have helped this week. About 4/5 hours each. I've been in for about 12 hours thus far. Probably around 25 on both Friday and Saturday have done around 8 hours each. So aye, just to give an indication of the time involved. Will be about the same tomorrow too. However, it is voluntary so we cannot complain and when we see the joy it usually brings it's worth it. Think the Arsenal game may be moving for soft shites like me. :lol:

I’m sure it’ll move all of us. Your efforts are commendable, and truly appreciated. You all make such a difference to the whole We are United mantra. I’m sure they’ll be a fabulous outpouring of emotion on Monday.:coolsmiley: :clap:

3 hours ago, HUGZ said:

love this! well deserved and class from the club.

Going straight on the wall in it's pride of place this. Could be the first chapter of a beautiful journey.