Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

Just now, huss9 said:

passion, pride, tyneside?

Haha nope :)

All four stands in gold foil with a massive banner for the east stand saying "we're considerably richer than you"

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

Cheers. Bit nervous about it at present tbh

We are usually the get in 3 mins to kick off crowd (late as poss but still see the flags). I'm going to force my lot up there early.

1 minute ago, madras said:

We are usually the get in 3 mins to kick off crowd (late as poss but still see the flags). I'm going to force my lot up there early.

Aye, ones like this particularly in certain aspects of the ground really require everyone there. Particularly in the East and Leazes stands I'd say this time... 

7 minutes ago, Heron said:

Aye, ones like this particularly in certain aspects of the ground really require everyone there. Particularly in the East and Leazes stands I'd say this time... 

We have one east stander and one leazes. I'll push them.

8 hours ago, Heron said:

Ultimately, as the players take the field, etc. Each individual should wave the foil flag (on little thin Black plastic poles) to make up a mosaic so to speak. Flags may be made available for the lap of relief and belief :lol:

This, I like.

Kind of disrespectful of Wor Flags mind. I mean a star? You know what a star has right? Points. You know what else has points? A sword. If that isn't a nod towards Saudi beheadings, I don't know what is.

I don't even get me started on painting the grass Saudi Green. Sportswashing gone mad.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Kind of disrespectful of Wor Flags mind. I mean a star? You know what a star has right? Points. You know what else has points? A sword. If that isn't a nod towards Saudi beheadings, I don't know what is.

I don't even get me started on painting the grass Saudi Green. Sportswashing gone mad.

Mate. 

Calm. Down. 

Relax. 

22 minutes ago, madras said:

That's a Friday night drink for ya.

Haha I wish! Friday night in the stadium... 

Gallowgate @ 90%

East Stand @ 30%

Leazes @ 67%

Milburn @ 0% thus far...I reckon. 

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Haha I wish! Friday night in the stadium... 

Gallowgate @ 90%

East Stand @ 30%

Leazes @ 67%

Milburn @ 0% thus far...I reckon. 

Owt for me in the family bit ?

Looks amazing and I can't wait to see it, how much help do you get off the club for these displays or do they just say "here are the keys do what you want " ?