Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

9 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not saying we’ve started this by any means but has anyone else noticed other teams trying to create a similar vibe before the game.

Pretty sure West Ham who’s stadium is the pits had it going on yesterday.

Mag

13 hours ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Spoiler alert for those who want the surprise. I mistakenly clicked on it...so it was too late for me. 

Reveal hidden contents

It's pure :drool: Tomorrow will be next level. 

It would be like opening your Xmas presents on Xmas Eve ...

51 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not saying we’ve started this by any means but has anyone else noticed other teams trying to create a similar vibe before the game.

We have certainly NOT started it but we have started it in England to a level yes I agree others are trying to re create suddenly. I’ve no beef with that as long as it’s fan funded and fan lead . It’s a wonderful things Wor Flags do and I’m in awe at the time and dedication they put into it . It really is phenomenal WF. .

The next challenge is to keep the atmosphere going at a high level when the game starts. So the flags aren’t the high point and then people calm down. 

Not that it’s anything to do with Wor Flags, but I wonder if there’s any way to build on it during the match. 

Obviously when the team is better it won’t really be difficult to get everyone off their seats anyway. 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The next challenge is to keep the atmosphere going at a high level when the game starts. So the flags aren’t the high point and then people calm down. 

Not that it’s anything to do with Wor Flags, but I wonder if there’s any way to build on it during the match. 

Obviously when the team is better it won’t really be difficult to get everyone off their seats anyway. 

As with 90% of the grounds , the football determines the atmosphere.

Palace being the exception , Rangers and Celtic are good and Manure fans despite my hate for them do give good constant backing tbf.(away) 

i agree the atmosphere isn’t anything to do with WF , it’s improving in the stadium in-line with the club improving, so it’s going as expected .

Edited by GWN

Could do with the gallowgate being (new standing area) 

Atmosphere is generated by the players on the pitch but it can work both ways

we need to  raise the roof to try and give the players more adrenaline / more cause to run themselves into the ground 

3 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I think you'll find the Mackems started it and then we copied them

At least that's what they are telling themselves over on RTG

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It needs a singing end like we had in level 7, otherwise it’ll only ever be sporadic in modern stadia for me. 

the display tonight looks absolutely tremendous

im hoping Eddie gets on the mic after the lap of appreciation and shows some appreciation for the fantastic work you have all done over the last few months.

you really have added to the uniting of our fanbase 

Also as a side note, can we have a review/update of what your day at the training ground was like? what did you see that most impressed you etc?

1 hour ago, Cookie1892 said:

the display tonight looks absolutely tremendous

im hoping Eddie gets on the mic after the lap of appreciation and shows some appreciation for the fantastic work you have all done over the last few months.

you really have added to the uniting of our fanbase 

Also as a side note, can we have a review/update of what your day at the training ground was like? what did you see that most impressed you etc?

Also ..was it raining ?