Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

On 21/08/2022 at 20:17, jack j said:

Yep al take one like the cunt i am

Think heza the king of the flags was standing in front of me on the stairs in the corner today

Some lungs on the lad

:lol:

I'm not the king like but thank you, was it you who chucked all the beer up my back :lol:

8 hours ago, Anderson said:

The Howe banner in the Leazes Corner looks great, before the wind catches it and blows it up. Anyway to tie it down?

We're looking into getting a heavier version or solutions to do just this in a safe way of course.

:thup:

Edited by Heron

I've had to have both of their displays explained to me by 'Mackem at work', like Dennis explaining the 'implication' to Mac in Always Sunny.

"Its a pair of black cats eyes...I really feel like you're not getting it

"I'm not, I'm not getting it"

3 weeks later:

"Its the ship, like on the badge from the 80s...I really feel like you're not getting it"

"I'm not, I'm not getting it"

If you have to explain the punchline, the joke hasnt worked. Just do it better mackems.

14 hours ago, Heron said:

:lol:

I'm not the king like but thank you, was it you who chucked all the beer up my back :lol:

I wish I was in the SC every game. The songs @Heron and I would keep singing would be a joy to behold :aww:

Hopefully next season I can get into a standing section and we can change the world by getting the fanbase to sing the Blaydon Races at a natural pace (and with the correct lyrics [emoji38]). Was too excited to care against City on Sunday, but I literally couldn't even get the words out quick enough by the end of the chorus. I just find it bizarre that we can sing the Joelinton song/Bruno's f****ing magic at a pace whereby everyone can join in and everyone knows the words but OUR song is done so wrong. Even the Mancs sing the Busby Aces better :pilko:

Ah well. One day [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
Just now, TheGuv said:

I wish I was in the SC every game. The songs @Heron and I would keep singing would be a joy to behold :aww:

Hopefully next season I can get into a standing section and we can change the world by getting the fanbase to sing the Blaydon Races at a natural pace (and with the correct lyrics [emoji38]). Was too excited to care against City on Sunday, but I literally couldn't even get the words out quick enough by the end of the chorus. I just find it bizarre that we can sing the Joelinton song/Bruno's f****ing magic at a pace whereby everyone can join in and everyone knows the words but OUR song is done so wrong. Even the Mancs sing the Busby Aces better :pilko:

Least you sing, I’d purge anyone from our fanbase who doesn’t…

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Agreed