Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

3 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Nah but whatever it is, it will be much better than that absolutely lifting patter.

It makes me chuckle, but isn’t even original! We celebrated Mirandinha as a Mexican 25 years ago. Though actually think the sombreros were through ignorance/lack of choice rather than humour. 

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

It makes me chuckle, but isn’t even original! We celebrated Mirandinha as a Mexican 25 years ago. Though actually think the sombreros were through ignorance/lack of choice rather than humour. 

We have a long history of signing Mexicans, the Robledo brothers, Mirandinha, Perez, Rondon, Acuna, Miggy etc. 

1 minute ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Give me Mexican patter over HTT the essayist 

Easier to 'page down' on the essays than it is to avoid the most annoying craic on the whole forum tbh.

It's fucking rank chat man.

Guest HTT II

Btw, I know it’s shite patter and all that, but it stems from when we signed Rondon and then Miggy and Lee Ryder referred to them and Perez as our South American front 3 in a match report or something. I sadly, but proudly, have a Mexico shirt with Almiron on the back btw [emoji38] I’ll never leave this one to rest, let me have my little sad giggles to myself please :love:

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Easier to 'page down' on the essays than it is to avoid the most annoying craic on the whole forum tbh.

It's fucking rank chat man.

Cállate hombre!

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Btw, I know it’s shite patter and all that, but it stems from when we signed Rondon and then Miggy and Lee Ryder referred to them and Perez as our South American front 3 in a match report or something. I sadly, but proudly, have a Mexico shirt with Almiron on the back btw [emoji38] I’ll never leave this one to rest, let me have my little sad giggles to myself please :love:

No issue with you having those giggles to yourself tbh.

In this case, sharing is not caring.

Shite patter is generous tbh [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
Just now, Minhosa said:

No issue with you having those giggles to yourself tbh.

In this case, sharing is not caring.

Shite patter is generous tbh [emoji38]

Ah, let me be man, peace and all that [emoji38]

Social media makes me laugh like - how dead against anything for Miggy some people are.

We're not naive enough to think Miggy is better than Grealish, but nor are we naive enough to think we're a better team than Man City.

Grealish griefed one of our players, therefore it's a catalyst for making Sunday hostile and levelling the playing field. It's also an opportunity to boost Miggy's confidence, no brainer for me.

What we gonna do, not support Newcastle cause they're not as good as City too? 

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

Looking forward to it, sure it’ll be class as always.

In all honesty, not one of my favourites but I haven't seen it all together in one go yet. Bit of a trial this one, we shall see...but if it inspires that's the main thing. The bar has been set high based on feedback received haha. :thup:

Edited by Heron

On 19/08/2022 at 07:08, Heron said:

Social media makes me laugh like - how dead against anything for Miggy some people are.

We're not naive enough to think Miggy is better than Grealish, but nor are we naive enough to think we're a better team than Man City.

Grealish griefed one of our players, therefore it's a catalyst for making Sunday hostile and levelling the playing field. It's also an opportunity to boost Miggy's confidence, no brainer for me.

What we gonna do, not support Newcastle cause they're not as good as City too? 

Some people were dead against protests against the club whilst forking their money in mike's back pocket and whinging about the shite on display.

People are just wired different.

You will never get 100% hit rate with the fans so I wouldn't worry in the slightest.