Wor Flags: visit worflags.org.uk/donate to support future displays

wor jackie

I don’t care what the name is, I just hope they don’t lose momentum or publicity by messing about. I’ve heard national podcasts just start to talk about Gallowgate Flags, so I think it’s an unfortunate move.

Hopefully doesn’t make a different on the ground.

I'd suggest an official name of:

Geordies Attempting Loud Locally Orchestrated Waving Gestures And Then Ensuring Flapping Loudly At Games Sometimes

That's a bit of a mouthful though for everyday usage, so maybe most of the time you can just abbreviate it.

Geordies Attempting Loud Locally Orchestrated Waving Gestures And Then Ensuring Flapping At Games Sometimes

That's a bit of a mouthful though for everyday usage, so maybe most of the time you can just abbreviate it.

not sure fags is kosher in 2017

Guest firetotheworks

'Did you see Wor Flags?'

'Is that what it's called? 'Wor Flags'? That's absolutely fucking shit.'

'Anah.'

Geordies Attempting Loud Locally Orchestrated Waving Gestures And Then Ensuring Flapping At Games Sometimes

not sure fags is kosher in 2017

Gallowgatw Fags :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

The name is massively important sorry. You are effectively trying to create a brand and now away from an already established brand in GF. Think smart, think hard. Wor hyem, or Wor flags will resonate with a handful, you need to emcompass all. I'm not knocking btw, but I've been involved with brand development in the past and it's essential you get this right. Keep thinking, seriously!