The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

England are a s*** team. End of.

theres enough talent in that team that it should be playing a lot better than they did through the tournament

s*** team. Zero bottle.

down to the manager, the talents there but he failed miserably to get the best out of it

There are maybe two decent managers in this tournament.

English players are just bottlers. Consumed by fear.

Might as well have had Paedew on the bench tonight. You can't just throw on striker after striker if you've got an oaf in midfield and no width to supply them. Absolute football basics ffs. Not sure the shoddy, nervous Iceland keeper even had a shot or cross from the byline to deal with second half. Totally pitiful stuff.

The defence were every bit as bad as the attack too. Barely won a header all game in either box, not to mention two totally preventable if well worked goals. Static with runners and ball watching at this level man. Pathetic.

Worst thing is we'll likely qualify for the WC with ease as we've another group of alsorans and limited donkeys to face.

We could well do with having an attitude more compatible to our status in this country which is, in most things, distinctly average. Maybe then we'll put the work in instead of being cocky counts who think we're something. Tops off a wicked weekend this. England is s***.

See, I really don't think that's the case at all like. I'm not sure where this idea that we think we're mint comes from because I don't and I don't know anyone that does.

Course we do, man. People are always going on in this country how great whatever is. Football and beyond. When they're either consistently wearing rose tinted specs or just outright deluded. So fucking insular, man. We deserve to be in the s***, we put ourselves there.

Vardy must be fucking steaming right now. A season like that, then scoring at will after making his debut.

One start, and he'll probably never get another chance at a major tournament.

I know people hate him, but choosing him over Harry Redknapp was an absolute joke of a decision.

The fact those were our two options is a bigger joke.

Well yeah, but he'd have had this team in the quarters easily.

I know people hate him, but choosing him over Harry Redknapp was an absolute joke of a decision.

I actually agree with this, as dodgy as he is; Redknapp was very good at getting momentum and spirit. Could have been a Venables type for England.

:lol: Real talk that clap shit makes me wanna be Icelandic.

You know the Sounders or someone are going to steal it and make it absolutely intolerable.  :lol:

:lol: Was thinking how could the MLS ruin that cool shit.

Fight *clap* Win *clap*

Fucking kill me.

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

We could well do with having an attitude more compatible to our status in this country which is, in most things, distinctly average. Maybe then we'll put the work in instead of being cocky counts who think we're something. Tops off a wicked weekend this. England is s***.

See, I really don't think that's the case at all like. I'm not sure where this idea that we think we're mint comes from because I don't and I don't know anyone that does.

Course we do, man. People are always going on in this country how great whatever is. Football and beyond. When they're just outright deluded. So f***ing insular, man. We deserve to be in the s***, we put ourselves there.

Corrected