The Last 16 - Qualified - Pol, Wal, Por, Fra, Ger, Bel, Ita, Ice

So proud!!!!!!    We played to our strengths and were able to show heart can take you a long way!

Áfram ÍSLAND!!!!!!!!!

Your fans are shit.

:lol: they aren't.

Now isn't the time for truth.

:lol: :thup:

So proud!!!!!!    We played to our strengths and were able to show heart can take you a long way!

Áfram ÍSLAND!!!!!!!!!

this sounds muslim are you muslim

:D :D :D

Brexit the sequel!!!!

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

We should absolutely beat them.

No. England are not a good team. There's a reason I bet on Iceland.

Yes, I'm sure you were saying we're not a good team when we won all of our qualifying games and when we beat Germany. We massively underperformed this tournament through poor squad selection and tactics. There's plenty of ability in our team.

We saw in our opening 3 games how easy we are to defend against though. I'd have said England will win before the game but I'm not surprised at all we were beaten, they actually could have had a couple more too.

I'm not arguing that we're capable of winning an international tournament, but I think a different manager could get significantly more from what we have.

People have been saying that about England since 1996. The arrogance of the fans and players, and the unforgiving nature of the media has got to be eradicated before there's any improvement.

That was like England losing to a League 2 side. Absolute abject, rotten, pathetic and gutless.

It's not. Iceland are a very good side with results to back it up. It's absolute arrogance to dismiss them based on the fact they used to be nothing.

Their captain has just been relegated from the Championship :lol:

They are not a good side at all man.

Again, it's a team sport. Danny Simpson played for us, now he's a PL champion. It's about how you get your pieces to play together, man. I don't get why this is hard to understand :lol:

Yes, I'm sure you were saying we're not a good team when we won all of our qualifying games and when we beat Germany. We massively underperformed this tournament through poor squad selection and tactics. There's plenty of ability in our team.

We saw in our opening 3 games how easy we are to defend against though. I'd have said England will win before the game but I'm not surprised at all we were beaten, they actually could have had a couple more too.

I'm not arguing that we're capable of winning an international tournament, but I think a different manager could get significantly more from what we have.

Oh aye for sure, our problem is we didn't have a different manager :lol:

Man for man we're obviously better than Iceland, it's not even close, but they've probably looked a better team than us in this tournament and were by far the better team today.

People have been saying that about England since 1996. The arrogance of the fans and players, and the unforgiving nature of the media has got to be eradicated before there's any improvement.

I've been completely apathetic towards England and as a result, international football for a long time, but this group of players slightly refreshed my interest. Why shouldn't we give a new batch a chance because the last generation underachieved and over stayed their welcome?

"Done the foreign manager". Aye they're all the same you colossal prick.

Yep and surely the last 10 years have shown us that Sven did a canny job overall. 2006 World Cup was terrible, but before that he had us performing about par at worst.

Rooney to retire now, please.

Yeah right man. :lol: will demolish San Marino and extend his grip on the England goals record. Can't not take him!

Man. :lol: reverting back to the same old English excuses. Rooney wasn't anywhere near your worst player. He was one of the best. Collectively just a shit show. Joe Hart a disgrace. Full backs lauded as a success yet they have the positional sense of a Syrian.

Using Rooney as a scapegoat is boring as fuck now. France would have ripped England to pieces.

This was nothing to do with the arrogance of the players or anything beyond Roy Hodgson.

The squad was chosen poorly & he set them up poorly. You can have far better players & still be outplayed. Spain probably have better players than Italy.

Their captain has just been relegated from the Championship :lol:

They are not a good side at all man.

Again, it's a team sport. Danny Simpson played for us, now he's a PL champion. It's about how you get your pieces to play together, man. I don't get why this is hard to understand :lol:

Quoted for emphasis. TEAM. Good characters. Team work. Basics. Commitment.

Loads of arm chair fans  massively underestimating Iceland! Good side.

Already saying blame the manager and not the players. The players are overrated and last 16 is about our level. Poor keeper average at best defence, no creativity in midfield. It's no surprise.

France will ruin them.