Dwight Gayle (now playing for Derby County)

astraguy

How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Dwight Gayle's contract extension?

• Delighted
    • Happy
    • Mixed emotions
    • Unhappy
    • The club is a joke

Goodness me. If only people showed as much faith in this guy as they do in Mitro and now Joselu after 3 f***ing games. People, we need a squad, and him having decent competition is a positive thing, instead people are already talking about flogging him or him not being cut out for the Prem. His record is better than both our other options, FFS. The only question mark is his fitness and the psychological impact of all the injuries.

You need to give it a rest with your Mitrovic agenda like.

Mention Mitro in that whole post once, in the same sentence as Joselu, and I have a Mitro agenda ?

I'd imagine he doesn't just mean that post

You mean when I comment on Mitro in the Mitro thread? You know, where it's appropriate? Oh apologies for having the wrong opinion & criticizing the Mitro religion. His followers are as sensitive as him ?

He's perfect as an option from the bench in this league. Someone you can put on to use his pace when the game is stretched but under Ashley's policy, if we can get £12-15m to go towards someone Benitez could attract, I'd be all over it.

Obviously if we can upgrade for a real quality striker, we should always look to do that, but getting someone of that quality has been the issue all summer hasn't it?

Exactly what I'm thinking.

If we do sell Gayle before the transfer window shuts next week, it wouldn't surprise me if we just didn't bother getting any fucker else.

"Not enough time to get any deals over the line."

So why did you sell him you fucktards?

From the new Rafa article in The Mirror...

Disillusioned striker Dwight Gayle could be sold this week for up to £20m, to raise further funds for a late recruitment push.

Talks were held at St James’s Park immediately after the win over West Ham, and an amicable way forward worked out between all parties.

Twenty-f***ing-million for a player who's never been a regular in the Premier League. Insane.

From the new Rafa article in The Mirror...

Disillusioned striker Dwight Gayle could be sold this week for up to £20m, to raise further funds for a late recruitment push.

Talks were held at St James’s Park immediately after the win over West Ham, and an amicable way forward worked out between all parties.

Twenty-f***ing-million for a player who's never been a regular in the Premier League. Insane.

I'd be inclined to think that its bullshit given that there is no club mentioned

Would reject it unless there's absolute nailed on certainty someone better is going to be signed before he leaves.

I've got confidence Rafa could get a few good players with the De Jong & Gayle money if we sold him, even this late in the window. That left-back, an adequate goalkeeper, Praet...

Would reject it unless there's absolute nailed on certainty someone better is going to be signed before he leaves.

I've got confidence Rafa could get a few good players with the De Jong & Gayle money if we sold him, even this late in the window. That left-back, an adequate goalkeeper, Praet...

And a replacement striker