Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HTT II
Just now, 54 said:

That is very harsh for a player who has served us well like :lol: 

Served us shite, awful footballer.

Good luck to him. Really thought we might have been onto something with him under Rafa, but never mind, definitely not because of any lack of effort.

He's more than good enough to be very effective in the Championship, as we've seen.

Just now, HTT II said:

I'm fairly certain you're doing it for parody at this point, but that's objectively not true :lol: 

Just now, HTT II said:

That's harsh, just IMO for a lot of his time he was very meh. Not making mistakes because he was hardly in the game which is poor for a CM.

Fantastic news, the club is finally moving forward.

Wonder if we have a few more lined up for the exit door and we were waiting for Ashworth to sign them off.

Best of luck Isaac👍

Guest HTT II
Just now, 54 said:

I'm fairly certain you're doing it for parody at this point, but that's objectively not true :lol: 

Nah he was utter shit for us for the majority of his time here, a Championship player who should have been peddled when we went up.

Just now, HTT II said:

Did what was asked of him under Rafa, should have been transferred with promotion and wasn't because of the fat fuck previously in charge. You're being harsh on him, mate!

Just now, STM said:

Fantastic news, the club is finally moving forward.

Wonder if we have a few more lined up for the exit door and we were waiting for Ashworth to sign them off.

Best of luck Isaac👍

Looking at Forest aren't you ?

Guest HTT II

Nah, he was a nothing player, can’t believe he was here for so long, well I can because of Ashley, how he made it a PL player is beyond me. Offered fuck all, constantly falling to the ground, out of breath, always inured and horrid Ill timed ‘tackles’ to make up for him being shite at pressing. Thankfully we will never see dross like him again for a while.

Edited by HTT II