Sporting Lokeren 0-4 Newcastle United - 23/07/16 FT

U2

Would be class if in the festive season fixtures everyone sang 'Happy Birthday to you' at him.

Class or absolutely awful and cringeworthy, who knows?!

It would be cringeworthy and make us as bad as the Mackems

Are Sporting Lokeren any good?  Would feel really positive knowing that we've lamped a tidy European team.

They finished 11th in the Belgian league last season, they'd probably be a mid-table Championship side.

I'll be delighted if we're beating mid-table teams 4-0 away from home during the coming season.

Nah, they're on par with Anderlecht and Club Brugge. Porto and Benfica are way better than the Belgian league, but after that (and the two you mentioned) it's a bunch of nothing-ness in 2500 capacity stadias.

Nah, they're on par with Anderlecht and Club Brugge. Porto and Benfica are way better than the Belgian league, but after that (and the two you mentioned) it's a bunch of nothing-ness in 2500 capacity stadias.

Latin, m8, stadia is already plural. :thup:

That red card was a f***ing joke. :lol:

I just watched it, that's ridiculous, the guy almost cut him in half in a pre-season friendly with a terrible challenge, and Jesus gets up and quite right pushes him in the chest to say ffs don't ruin my season before it even starts, and he gets sent off for it.