Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Hes currently winning as much possession for us as Tiote did in his prime. He looks a bit clumsy when doing it and I always expect him to lose the ball, but rarely does. What an unbelievable turn of form! Absolutely crucial for us the last couple of games

He really has become a physical beast in the last three months or so. So weird that he never really demonstrated that in the previous 18 months, albeit mostly platoon a position that didn’t require it.

Hes currently winning as much possession for us as Tiote did in his prime. He looks a bit clumsy when doing it and I always expect him to lose the ball, but rarely does. What an unbelievable turn of form! Absolutely crucial for us the last couple of games

I think this is what I love most. He still looks as clumsy as he was six months ago, except he's not doing anything  wrong. :lol:

Lascelles player of the season but he'd definitely be a contender otherwise. I like to think we can get a few more years out of him in this sort of position, too.

Guest reefatoon

It’s like he has sticky tape on his boots. He dangles a leg in, there’s a scuffle and he always comes away with the ball at his feet.

Remarkable turnaround for the guy. Every time I see his name on the team sheet I still don't sort of trust him, as if he's suddenly going to turn to shit again, and then he puts in another monster performance. It's so strange as he hasn't just improved his form, he seems to have completely re-modeled his game and is now brilliant at winning the ball back. Very rarely gives it away either, his pass completion rate must be very very good in the last couple of months.

Guest Howaythetoon

Never rated Perch, was a Championship player. Rated Diame when he was at West Ham and Hull and considered him a good signing when he first joined. Then he looked absolute shit and spent. Now he’s mint. Such a turn around.

The bit in the first half at the Leazes end, where he just casually chipped it over their player and passed it out, instead of just hoofing it.

Shows some really nice skill and deft touches at times for such a big lad. Does also trip over it and get it stuck under his feet, as well, TBF :lol:

MOTM on Saturday. He was superb.

The turnaround is amazing, he was so shit and lazy/casual before. At West Ham away people were getting so angry with him, and correctly so.

I disagree. I seem to recall West Ham away was the start of his good form.

The turnaround is amazing, he was so shit and lazy/casual before. At West Ham away people were getting so angry with him, and correctly so.

I disagree. I seem to recall West Ham away was the start of his good form.

It was.