Mo Diamé to be released

BeloEmre

Great later career resurgence he's having. Glad he's been moved deeper into midfield as he never worked as an AM, prefers to play with the field in front of him. His biggest asset currently is his superb ability to get tight to players in possession and use quick feet to tackle/intercept them. Only down side is sometimes he causes fouls due to this quick press.

Hope he can maintain this level for another season or two and cement himself as a cult hero for us. Chapeau Mo!

So glad his fraud of a twin got busted. He’s been fantastic, I have not seen a bigger turnaround in a player. It’s down to Rafa, I’ve mentioned before that a bloke I know scouted him and said he had everything but a will to succeed. Rafa’s transformed him of late; sussed him and sorted him.

It was common belief 4 moths ago that he was a 60 minute player at best. 

Now I’m the 90th minute he’s still going strong.

Absolutely tremendous at sniffing out trouble. Intercepting. That last one, saw the attacker run and just picked it up - got in his way and makes sure it runs out. Whole crowd applauds.

It was common belief 4 moths ago that he was a 60 minute player at best. 

Now I’m the 90th minute he’s still going strong.

Absolutely tremendous at sniffing out trouble. Intercepting. That last one, saw the attacker run and just picked it up - got in his way and makes sure it runs out. Whole crowd applauds.

Loved that :thup:

Sums up what I love about this team. Immense attitude till the final moment.

Second half today he looked like the best holding midfielder in Europe. Sensational form since West Ham away. Rafa will know if he can produce the same next season or not. Wouldn't be surprised if he was sold in summer with his stock high. Maybe we can recoup at least half of the 28M we paid for him.