Ciaran Clark (now a free agent)

Foluwashola

Very good last night. Knew when to put his foot through the ball, pass short or just hoof it out. Looked in control for 90 minutes. Very good to see - I know it's only the Championship but he definitely looks like he will be fine making the step up for us.

Arguably the second best signing of the season especially when I thought he was s**** from his Villa days.

Probably our most consistent player this season and worthy of the player of the year tag. Thought he would be nothing more than a bit part player when we signed him, fill in for injuries and suspensions etc but he's been excellent. A very pleasant surprise considering how he had done at Villa.

Probably our most consistent player this season and worthy of the player of the year tag. Thought he would be nothing more than a bit part player when we signed him, fill in for injuries and suspensions etc but he's been excellent. A very pleasant surprise considering how he had done at Villa.

He's been a terrific signing.for me Shelvey is player of the season, simply because we are dog shit without him

This is why we have cover though. You would expect both Hanley and Mbemba to be more than up to the job if called on. The only concern would be the disruption to what has been a settled CB pairing.

This is why we have cover though. You would expect both Hanley and Mbemba to be more than up to the job if called on. The only concern would be the disruption to what has been a settled CB pairing.

Would replace him with Hanley. Was harshly dropped after doing well imo.

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article11883191.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/JS99521830.jpg

"Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!"

Doesn't work, but :lol: