Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought we would cruise this after beating Huddersfield, but that's not going to happen. We'll still go up, but it's not going to be a party like last time round. Not with this lot.

Said it after the win last weekend, our games against Reading, Fulham, Wednesday and Leeds would be key. Failed in those 1st 2 games. Could easily see us drop points in the other games as well against Birmingham or Preston or even Burton now.

Guest neesy111

Said it after the win last weekend, our games against Reading, Fulham, Wednesday and Leeds would be key. Failed in those 1st 2 games. Could easily see us drop points in the other games as well against Birmingham or Preston or even Burton now.

Easter weekend will be the crucial weekend imo.

They've thought after the 2 big wins it was done, and tbf I think we all did, but clearly they are in real danger now of complacency. Pathetic result today, no idea how they played but to get beat yet again at home to that scoreline, is just not good enough. It would still be a massive fuck up if they didn't get auto and maybe this result is a kick up the backside that they need to keep the focus levels but they and rafa need to learn from this, and ffs find a way to play at home. At an 8 right now, but these are worrying times, Hudders and Brighton aren't giving us a chance to breathe.

Rafa has consistently said that April is an important month due to the number of fixtures.

I wouldn't be surprised if his tactics are geared towards making sure we don't burn out and are as fresh as possible.

Rafa has consistently said that April is an important month due to the number of fixtures.

I wouldn't be surprised if his tactics are geared towards making sure we don't burn out and are as fresh as possible.

April will be a massive month, our performance today had nothing to do with us saving ourselves for that, we really were as bad as people are saying.  We just sat back and let them do anything they wanted to do with the ball.  Everything about today was poor and I do wonder if the 3 away games have taken something out of us, we'll see.

April will be a massive month, our performance today had nothing to do with us saving ourselves for that, we really were as bad as people are saying.  We just sat back and let them do anything they wanted to do with the ball.  Everything about today was poor and I do wonder if the 3 away games have taken something out of us, we'll see.

Aye them 3 away games seemed to have completely drained us physically and mentally, we need a free week to re-group.

It's worth bearing in mind that Brighton went to Forest a couple of weeks ago and got bent over. That same Forest side are not half the team Fulham are. It's also worth noting that Fulham are second in the form league over the last 10 games so this was always going to be a really difficult game, arguably as hard as Brighton/Huddersfield imho.