Newcastle United promoted back to the Premier League

Figures 1-0 Football
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure we'll p*ss it like. More and more teams seem to be working out how to play against us. Still think we'll go up but it won't be anywhere near as comfortable as last time.

After this many games last time we had the exact same number of points. We were unbeaten in 12 but had actually picked up fewer points from the previous six matches than currently, drawing four of them.

We really kicked on after the turn of the year, helped by some new signings in January. We're not playing particularly well right now but I can see the same happening.

The performances are declining further and we look truly clueless, if we get dragged into the playoffs we will 100% not go up.

Would bet my life we will be in top 6, but if anyone is certain we will be top 2 after that I think you're lying.

Clueless from all involved.

This post brought to you by TENA.

I can't see the likes of Leeds/Reading/Huddersfield being consistent enough to catch us even if we play at 6/10 for the rest of the season. I agree that if we do end up in the play offs we stand 0 chance.

Reading only need to win their game in hand and beat us at their place to catch us.

I can't see the likes of Leeds/Reading/Huddersfield being consistent enough to catch us even if we play at 6/10 for the rest of the season. I agree that if we do end up in the play offs we stand 0 chance.

Reading only need to win their game in hand and beat us at their place to catch us.

There's absolutely loads of games before we play Reading away

There's absolutely loads of games before we play Reading away

I know, I was illustrating the point how easy it is to make up six points.

The performances are declining further and we look truly clueless, if we get dragged into the playoffs we will 100% not go up.

Would bet my life we will be in top 6, but if anyone is certain we will be top 2 after that I think you're lying.

This post brought to you by TENA.

Aaaah Shoddyfor-orm, shoddy form for youuuuuu...

This - we have been well and truly sussed ; top sides go to places like Blackburn(bottom 3 remember)and win when they have to. We did not and unless signings come along soon(and Colback sold)we will end up in the Play-offs if we are lucky...and we all know what will happen then...the next few weeks will determine the whole future of this club for years to come.

Down to a 7 from 7.5.

Not sure why ppl seem to be getting so worked about the number of defeats we've had - the points total is all that matters. Completely irrelevant how those points come about.

Still think we'll go up - Brighton won't keep winning as they seem to be enjoying a great run of luck at the moment and arguably we've been incredibly unlucky in nearly all of our defeats. Very few of them were deserved defeats.

Yeah, Rafa's useless in knock out football :lol: