Newcastle United vs Reading - 17/08/16 @ 7.45pm - No TV

tgarve

You can get it for $9.99 with Fubo if that's any consolation. And fubo includes all sorts of other crappo channels. And 3 "DVR" slots to record games should you wish to put yourself through it.

/ apparently BeIN is free on some go90 app anyway.

You can get it for $9.99 with Fubo if that's any consolation. And fubo includes all sorts of other crappo channels. And 3 "DVR" slots to record games should you wish to put yourself through it.

/ apparently BeIN is free on some go90 app anyway.

You can't get Fubo in Canada :(

Sels

Janmaat    Mbemba  Lascelles  Gamez

Hayden

Ritchie                                    Aarons

Diame

Gayle          Riviere

:thup:  4-0

:lol:

Sels

Janmaat    Mbemba  Lascelles  Gamez

Hayden

Ritchie                                    Aarons

Diame

Gayle          Riviere

:thup:  4-0

:lol:

5mRmd.gif

#deuce

He's mobile at least and puts himself about.  Fair enough he can't shoot for dogshit and there's more chance of Colback winning blood donor of the year than him scoring but he might at least pull the defence around and open up some space.

He's mobile at least and puts himself about.  Fair enough he can't shoot for dogshit and there's more chance of Colback winning blood donor of the year than him scoring but he might at least pull the defence around and open up some space.

He's proven himself to be utter dogshit for us and I don't think he has featured at all under Rafa, apart from sitting on the bench a few times?  Hasn't had a look in pre-season, has he?  Not even sure he is fit or has been training the whole time?

Fucking hell you were serious, you do realize that same idea sacked McClaren :lol:

He's proven himself to be utter dogshit for us and I don't think he has featured at all under Rafa, apart from sitting on the bench a few times?  Hasn't had a look in pre-season, has he?  Not even sure he is fit or has been training the whole time?

Remember when McClaren played him against Bournemouth as his final get out of jail card? He gave quite possibly the most inept centre forward display I think I've ever witnessed before being hauled off at half time. He'll never play for us again.

Went to the open training session at SJP - on the crossing drills the best finisher by a mile was Riviere.

Mitro wasn't there mind but I think if we can get plenty crosses in Riviere might not be too bad until he's back.

Interested to see Riv at this level, tbh. Think he's been more unlucky than shit.

He hasn't like :lol:  On his debut he hit a shot from about 3 yards out that went for a throw in.  Got worse from there. 

For all that though he is a hard worker and doesn't stop running.  In the absence of any other option I reckon he's worth a shot.  At least it'll give the defenders something to worry about other than Gayle.