Bristol City vs Newcastle United - 20/08/16 @ 3pm (No TV. Anywhere in the world)

Yorkie

Our team looks awful on paper mind. Not a patch on the side we had last time we were in this division.

Was just thinking that but hoping we get the few players we need in the next 10 days. Not hopeful we will though

Of-course you don't  :rolleyes:

Would prefer us to play more positive attacking game but I don't think that's going to happen away from home for a long while. Should still be more than enough. Interested to see how Clark gets on at LB I think he'll feature a lot there.

What's wrong with the team like? I swear some people don't understand that Rafa is always going to rotate. There's a lot of games.

In all of the rotation however, the core of the team is staying the same.

Only thing I would have changed with the team today is leave Shelvey in, but he has played two games in a few days, so can see why he's changed it.

Too much Colback in it for a start.

What's wrong with the team like? I swear some people don't understand that Rafa is always going to rotate. There's a lot of games.

In all of the rotation however, the core of the team is staying the same.

Only thing I would have changed with the team today is leave Shelvey in, but he has played two games in a few days, so can see why he's changed it.

The two defensive midfielders again, Colback starting, Clark starting.

Guest baggins

Rafa has always been a defensive manager, so we're going to see plenty more teams like this... Just hope some quality from our front 4 (bar Gouff) will be enough to bag a goal or two early and then he'll park the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk