Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion 17.30 27/08/2016 (Sky Sports 1)

Dan

3-1

'15 Knockheart - N-O goes ballistic, "we need 5000 new players with premier league experience to compete in this league"

'44 Gayle - Scrappy play leading to a tap-in by Gayle - N-O calms down a bit

'52 Lascelles - Header from corner, Ritchie assist

'87 Gouffran - Counter attack after Brighton pushes entire team up after controlling most of the second half. Gouffran is played throught by a perfectly weighed pass by Shelvey

Everything is good forever, until a minor setback in either the transfer window or next match happens a short while after.

Due to a bit of a ticketing mix up looks live I've got a spare season ticket for this. Back row of the Lower Gallowgate next to the Strawberry Corner.

Don't want owt for it but a £10 donation to the Bobby Robson foundation would be appreciated.

First one to pm me can have it.

Now sold.

I think Lascelles will start and Clark at LB. Doubt Yedlin will start straight away tbh. Hopefully Shelvey starts ahead of fucking Colback, would be so cautious going with Colback instead, it would annoy me at least. Especially since Colback is shit defensively anyway.

I think this will be one of the toughest games of our season, regardless of when it is scheduled, but as it is this weekend it is coming too soon for us and we'll get beaten pretty soundly. They're just going to be better than us at everything.

We're currently not anywhere near as good a team as I hope we will develop into later in the season, so this weekend we'll not be very competitive. We'll get there eventually, but I'd rather be playing this game later in the season once we've got in everyone we're going to buy, they've all bedded in and Rafa has whipped them into shape.

I'd guess at something like 1-3 to them, but I'm not going to be disheartened by a defeat. Just looking forward to being able to watch the game and see how we have progressed since I last saw a game in full against Fulham, where we were utter shite.