Daryl Murphy

nemtizz

Gouffran was toss but this guy played a blinder. Did everything Gouffran didn't. Put himself about, worked the channels, posed a threat.

Pretty much. He should have played the runner in at the end instead of taking the shot mind, but other than that, very polished little cameo.

Guest neesy111

Momentum changed when he came on as Brighton were on top the 10 mins before he came on.  Offered us a presence upfront which we lacked.

It was a positive change which seemed to lift the side before he'd even kicked the ball.

I don't know about these cautious starting selections of Benitez. There's enough pressure on the players, with us being the biggest club in the division. Why add to it by adopting a defensive approach.

I'd be happy if he started games when Gayle isn't fit for the rest of the season. He's an experienced forward, just put him on and give him service. I don't think he can play 90 minutes but i'd certainly give him 60 or so then stick on someone like Perez to test tired legs.

Really impressed me in his cameo appearances. Based on the evidence he should always start before misstro

Based on the evidence of the QPR home game, he shouldn't start, he's OK to bring off the bench against tired legs.

Really impressed me in his cameo appearances. Based on the evidence he should always start before misstro

Based on the evidence of the QPR home game, he shouldn't start, he's OK to bring off the bench against tired legs.

Agreed.

Based on the evidence against Birmingham (cup) and Rotherham he should start before Mitrovic.

Based on the evidence against Birmingham (cup) and Rotherham he should start before Mitrovic.

Based on the evidence against Preston at home in the cup and away in the league, Mitrovic should start before Murphy.  I think we've both played our hands and in reality neither should start.