Official: Callum McManaman does NOT join Newcastle United

Incognito

It's another one of them where we're linked with a total wanker who isn't even that good or any better than what we have, a la Bowyer, Barton, Colback etc. Would start off unpopular and in all likelihood would do nothing on the pitch to change it. Not worth the hassle.

I haven't read any of the replies so far, but I know the consensus on here is that he's a c*nt and should walk off the nearest cliff, and I agree for that tackle. He should have gone to prison let alone been banned.

I've only seen him a couple of times in games, and he seems to be a bit like James McLean but can also dribble the ball a bit. In the traditional winger role, he seemed to be quite effective. This was when he was in the PL mind, haven't seen him in the Championship or even how many games/assists etc. he has gotten.

That said, I think there's no way he's going to be here at the same time as Haidara, can see Haidara being shipped out if McMananaman arrives.

If he does arrive, he's got more balls than most and he's going to have a massive job to turn the fans around. He's a c*nt. But maybe we need some c*nts in our first 11...

I haven't read any of the replies so far, but I know the consensus on here is that he's a c*nt and should walk off the nearest cliff, and I agree for that tackle. He should have gone to prison let alone been banned.

I've only seen him a couple of times in games, and he seems to be a bit like James McLean but can also dribble the ball a bit. In the traditional winger role, he seemed to be quite effective. This was when he was in the PL mind, haven't seen him in the Championship or even how many games/assists etc. he has gotten.

That said, I think there's no way he's going to be here at the same time as Haidara, can see Haidara being shipped out if McMananaman arrives.

If he does arrive, he's got more balls than most and he's going to have a massive job to turn the fans around. He's a c*nt. But maybe we need some c*nts in our first 11...

My guess would be Haidara wouldn't give a monkeys.

I think he is an okay player and would do well at this level BUT can't forgive that tackle, it was awful and showed no remorse and did a bad tackle after that as well

He's never done well at any level, so that coupled with the tackle makes it a awful signing.

According to his stats, last time he was in the Championship (14/15 season) he only started 19 games plus 4 sub appearances. He managed 5 goals, which is a decent return. Does anyone know why he played only half of their games? Was he injured, suspended, or just dropped?

Bit worrying that he has played little professional football in his career and that West Brom are so willing to get rid. Surely you'd rather go for someone who is either in-form, is on the way up, or has been there and done it.

I was thinking while watching his Youtube video he would look right at home in a Sunderland shirt. He's like a shite version of James Milner except clearly a bit more of a bastard.

If I had to choose between going down to League One or signing him I would take relegation.

:lol:

Personally I would rather the club ceased to exist than sign this lad

:lol:

As soon as I saw this thread bumped I started murmuring to myself, in horror, "pls don't say we're signing him, pls..."