Poll: Who will finish in the top six?

mighty__mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After a few games in and deadline day over with, who do you consider to be stronger  and challenge for promotion?

I noticed Wolves have been very busy and pulled off a few shock buys,Fulham also had a busy window,Villa strengthened.

Think the top 6 may well look like this.

1.Newcastle

2.Fulham

3.Villa

4.Norwich

5.Wolves

6.Brighton/Derby?

Brighton will definitely be up there as will Norwich.

I think Fulham and Huddersfield will fall away, although Huddersfield might have a chance of nicking a play off place. Can't see Villa even making the play off spots to be honest, I think they'll end up between 9th-12th in the league.

I would be shocked if we didn't end up top 6, as would most of the country. I don't think Huddersfield are a team that just got off to a great start and will fade, I think they will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season. Wolves could be a dark horse for an automatic spot, I saw a bit of their game with Brum and they looked pretty good.

The other 3 I went for were Sheff Wed, Bristol City (I think we'll look back on our win there as a really good result) and Norwich. I didn't put Brighton in there because really outside of Knockheart I was very unimpressed with them at SJP, they may still sneak in the playoff race though. Villa for me are  too disjointed right now, need a lot more work, that could change if they change things around a little in January with a few good signings, but doesn't look like a balanced squad at the minute.

Fulham and Reading along with Brighton as I already mentioned are others that could be in the mix when we get to the business end.

I'd say Fulham are the best looking team we've played, but they weren't fancied at all were they? Nice football doesn't always get you through I suppose.

Think Huddersfield have been the best we've played this season

I'd say Fulham are the best looking team we've played, but they weren't fancied at all were they? Nice football doesn't always get you through I suppose.

Think Huddersfield have been the best we've played this season

Aye would agree Huddersfield were the best we've played. Seems like they have a decent manager, and all of their signings have scored/started well.