Queens Park Rangers v Newcastle United - 13/09/2016 @ 19:45

Elliottman

Guest neesy111

Does Radio Newcastle have commentary on DAB?

Yup but not streaming online...which boils my piss.

Might buy a 2nd hand one for listening to games.

So it seems it's a radio job tonight then but that's the joys of this division.

Hopefully we can get 3 points on the board tonight and then look forward to Saturday's home game.

Suppose if you have SSN on, then they tend to show goals just after they've gone in?

Or follow it on radio, and then just switch to SSN to see the goal(s).

Yup but not streaming online...which boils my p*ss.

Is there anywhere online to hear this other than through NUFCTV membership?

There's a guy on Reddit who streams all the radio commentary. I'll pop the link in here before kick off if you'd like.

My mate lives in Essex and he was fuming about this. For home games he can listen to all of the build up and hears the teams come out on the pitch but as soon as the match kicks off it goes off. He e-mailed BBC Newcastle about it and they have 15 mile or so exclusion zone on the broadcast due to contractual rights and he was told best thing to do was subscribe to nufctv for £3.99 a month instead.

There's a guy on Reddit who streams all the radio commentary. I'll pop the link in here before kick off if you'd like.

That would be great, thanks.

That would be great, thanks.

Fuck all you guys. I offered to periscope my radio for you ungrateful bastards. Never again.

A burst water main threatens to cause problems for footballs fans travelling towards Shepherd's Bush for the Championship match against Newcastle at Loftus Road .

Thames Water say the incident occurred at around 1.30pm after a pipe was damaged by a third party digging in the area of Ariel Way and Wood Lane.

It is the third burst water main in less than a week.

A burst water main threatens to cause problems for footballs fans travelling towards Shepherd's Bush for the Championship match against Newcastle at Loftus Road .

Thames Water say the incident occurred at around 1.30pm after a pipe was damaged by a third party digging in the area of Ariel Way and Wood Lane.

QPR fan on their forum says there's no tubes running to white city because of the flooding.

QPR fan on their forum says there's no tubes running to white city because of the flooding.

Think trains are running as normal now mate, going off Twitter at least.