Queens Park Rangers v Newcastle United - 13/09/2016 @ 19:45

Elliottman

I understand the need to rotate, but I hope he doesn't apply it to the CB's. Obviously we have been defending well, and Mbemba and Lascelles seem to be forming a good understanding which will grow with playing together as often as possible.

I understand the need to rotate, but I hope he doesn't apply it to the CB's. Obviously we have been defending well, and Mbemba and Lascelles seem to be forming a good understanding which will grow with playing together as often as possible.

He'll apply it to everyone, but what's clear is that if you perform you keep the shirt unless you are genuinely in need of a break like Hayden.

Win would be perfect and really hope Brighton do us a favour and beat Huddersfield, their run needs to stop.

Draw would be the best result, or a huddersfield win imo in the long run Brighton will be more dangerous. Just checked and Huddersfield haven't finished in the top half of the championship since the 99/2000 season. Only one team in the top 6 (Sheff Weds who finished 6th) last season had a comparable record. 

Hopefully Lazaar in for Dummett and Hayden in for Colback. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mitrovic start with Gayle playing the second striker role instead of Diame who hasn't quite looked match fit.

Reckon we will nab this 2-0

QPR wolves villa Norwich our next 4. Get 8-10 points out them we will be top going into December, we have a easy looking run through October and November

Agree, important few games coming up and will be a good indicator of how good we can be. Rotation and the right selections will be key. For me, home wins and at least a point away from home would be a great return.

Going to this one.  First game I have looked forward to in ages.  Never been to Loftus Road.  Looks a shithole. 

I think and hope we'll sneak a 2-1 win.

Been there many times. It is a bit of a shithole but I love it. Very compact and always a good atmosphere. When living in London it was always the one I looked out for for that very reason. Well, that and the fact that prices were always reasonable compared to Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. Was there when we were 3-0 down early doors and just sung all game. Also there for the 2-1 Beardsley volley and remembering that Sellars had to grab an inhaler from the dugout whilst sprinting up and down trying to cover the fullback. Immensely proud of the club on both occasions, for very different reasons.

Whats the pub for this one now?

Used to always be O'neills and Walkabout but Oneills doesnt let us in anymore and Walkabout has closed.

Should be a good trip, cant see us losing, smart money would be on a draw but if we score first we'll win