Newcastle United vs Wolves - 17/09/16 @ 15.00 - Pre Match Thread

Nobody

Love that we haven't got a bloody clue what Rafa will do, but we're all fine with whatever he goes with :aww:

Will reduce the "o'clock" messages greatly: Shola o clock, guti o clock, gouf o clock, etc

Now its just wait and see team news, and be content. Happiness...

Sels

Anita Mbemba Lascelles Dummett

Hayden Shelvey

Atsu Perez Ritchie

Mitrovic.

Could then change all 11 if he wanted to (Which he wouldn't) For the second game

Darlow

Gamez Hanley Clark Lazaar

Colback Diame

Yedlin Gayle Gouffran

Murphy.

Could this be the first Saturday 3pm that gets chosen as the "game of the day" and available to stream......... We live in hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Mitrovic starts this game then we will win it easier than we will with Gayle i believe. I rate Gayle and he's the better finisher and has more pace but on the whole i think Mitros strengths makes the team better.

This is just my opinion. Don't get me wrong, Gayle is clinical and has done really well and i rate him, i just don't think he's perfect as a lone striker. Mitrovic presence up there gives so much to the team.

Time will tell i guess...Both will do well and we should win no matter who plays. Good to have options aye :lol:

Could this be the first Saturday 3pm that gets chosen as the "game of the day" and available to stream......... We live in hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, it's Ipswich - Villa

On nufc dot com it said "overseas tv: tbc", and it got my hopes up! Oh well...

Reckon we will get at least 3 goals. I seen the Barnsley goals against them in midweek and the wolves defending is the worst I have seen for ages. There backing off and standing watching players run off them makes Steven Taylor look like Maldini

I hope you are right.

Only got my ticket this afternoon, looking forward to it. Hope Mitrovic is raring to go at home ?

Almost sold out now (barring Platinum cloob) :thup:

:lol: It's now part of my every day language to pronounce club as cloob now. At the weekend I noticed -  "Aye, I'll be going up the cloosb after this pint".

Aye, but have you been influenced byRafa? Inspector Clouseau? Or are you just from Ashington??

:lol: It's now part of my every day language to pronounce club as cloob now. At the weekend I noticed -  "Aye, I'll be going up the cloosb after this pint".

Aye, but have you been influenced byRafa? Inspector Clouseau? Or are you just from Ashington??

Surely Ashington is clerb?

Surely Ashington is clerb?

Not if you grab them by the balls, squeeze, and threaten to put them in a 'korma'  ;)